Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: vicman

Codica3

Originally posted by vicman

how did i miss this?

hi cody!

wave.gifdeg.gif

That's what I was wondering! You didn't respond for a lil while and I was like: oh no! :(:D

So did you get to go to a game? Or still planning on hitting one up this weekend?

Moosey is pitching today. :D :D :D :D :D :D

YUP, I WENT YESTERDAY. IT WAS KINDA BORING FOR 7 INNINGS W/ THE YANKEES LEADING 2-0, THEN B'MORE TOOK THE LEAD 3-2 IN THE BOTTOM OF THE 8TH AND NY SCORED 4 ON THE TOP OF THE NINTH.

I'M TELLING YOU, THE YANKEES GOTTA DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR MIDDLE RELIEF. MARIANO WAS ALSO SHAKY LAST NIGHT, OVERALL IT WAS A FUN GAME. LAST 3 INNINGS WENT BACK AND FORTH. DEFINITELY WILL TRY TO GO TO AT LEAST 1 MORE GAME WHEN THE YANKEES COME BACK IN SEPTEMBER. :D

Oops!! I was wrong, I thought Moose was gonna pitch yesterday and Sterling was gonna pitch in the number 5 spot but I guess Joe didn't wanna pitch Mussina on 4 days.. it's all good.. that means he's pitching today. :love:

Relievers are completely unreliable.. even Rivera as of late.. giving up the game tying home run in the 9th last nite putting it into extra innings. Hopefully something good will kick in soon..

BTW - is there something wrong with your caps lock? :tongue:

Originally posted by Codica3

Oops!! I was wrong, I thought Moose was gonna pitch yesterday and Sterling was gonna pitch in the number 5 spot but I guess Joe didn't wanna pitch Mussina on 4 days.. it's all good.. that means he's pitching today. :love:

Relievers are completely unreliable.. even Rivera as of late.. giving up the game tying home run in the 9th last nite putting it into extra innings. Hopefully something good will kick in soon..

BTW - is there something wrong with your caps lock? :tongue:

YEAH. I'M GOING TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS THIS WEEK. :D

WELL THE YANKEES COMPLETED A SWEEP OF THE ORIOLES. G'DAMN THE ORIOLES ARE BAD. DC REALLY NEEDS A TEAM IN THE DC/VA/MD AREA. MAYBE THE ORIOLES WOULD STOP SUCKING SO MUCH THEN.

MUSINA PITCHED A SHUT OUT.

Originally posted by vicman

YEAH. I'M GOING TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS THIS WEEK. :D

WELL THE YANKEES COMPLETED A SWEEP OF THE ORIOLES. G'DAMN THE ORIOLES ARE BAD. DC REALLY NEEDS A TEAM IN THE DC/VA/MD AREA. MAYBE THE ORIOLES WOULD STOP SUCKING SO MUCH THEN.

MUSINA PITCHED A SHUT OUT.

Orioles will have their time of glory soon enough. You know how it is.. it's their down time right now.

Man oh man, I bet Oriole fans were missing their Moose yesterday afternoon.. :D :D