Clubplanet Nightlife Community

color me stupid...

tastey

... but i´m much more afraid that i get a child than i am to get a STD

i mean, i am SURE to still use everything i know of to prevent any STD spreading, especially to me ;) , but still i am more afraid i get some girl pregnant than i get some STD

Originally posted by tranzwhore

u should be very afrad of std's my friend

look, i AM afraid of STD! and i care about it a great deal. don´t worry about that lol. what i am even more afraid of though is getting a girl pregant... 18 years of paying for ONE time the prevention didnt work sounds PRETTY scary to me

Originally posted by therunner

Did someone just have a pregnancy scare?

i don´t know what you mean exactly, but i know one thing for sure... every time i am intimate with a girl i make sure we do everything to prevent such a thing. that post wasn´t triggered by a recent event... just a general thing...

Originally posted by tastey

would your bf have been too? thats the question!!

yeah, my fiance would have been surprised & very happy!

we love each other and have great support from both sides of our familes! but an std on the other hand....he would not have been happy about! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

... but i´m much more afraid that i get a child than i am to get a STD

lol same here... a few weeks some ointment your problem is gone the other route, a few hundreds of thousands of dollars and 18 years later then your problems gone...

Originally posted by somebitch

not me, getting preg has an easy solution if you dont want a kid... some std's will be with you forever.

True... but when you talk about pregnancy, there's another life involved besides yours and your partner's, one that's completely innocent. I may be 100% pro-choice, but abortion is far from an "easy solution."

Originally posted by tastyt

True... but when you talk about pregnancy, there's another life involved besides yours and your partner's, one that's completely innocent. I may be 100% pro-choice, but abortion is far from an "easy solution."

yea, seriously

people shouldn't take abortions that lightly. It's outlawed in many parts, and may become illegal here in the states soon :eek:

Originally posted by tastyt

i dont consider a ball of flesh with no brain or bones a life. some do but i dont. i personally take the pill and i still ALWAYS use protection so i am not saying go ahead and have an abortion but i am saying it is easier to have an abortion than cure most std's...