Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sore after sex....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Here's what they say in the August issue of cosmo page 124 "Hangovers you've never heard of":

Too-much-action agony

THEN: You completed a marathon sack session

NOW: You're sore all over, especially in your most private places.

All the friction that feels so right at night can leave you hurtin' in the morning. "A long sex session can make you sore and sometimes even cause tiny vaginal tears," says David Soper, M.D., professor and vice chairman of the department of blah blah blah...It can also push bacteria into your urethra and cause a UTI, says Dr. Soper.

HANGOVER HELPER: Pop ibuprofen to ease the pain. (GENIUS) If it hurts like hell to pee or you feel like you have to go all the time-make an appointment with your doc and take an OTC anesthetic (such as Uristat) to ease discomfort.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I've never really had this problem before, but ever since I took some time off from sex (four months) now every time I do, I get real sore, sometimes from not being wet enough, but even when I VERY wet. Its not a matter of lubrication most of the time. I get sore along the bottom....it feels like its been torn and BURNS so bad that I can have that lovely morning after sex. :( Its partly my fault because while I am in the act, I feel it hurting, but I keep on....then I regret it afterward. What can I do??

I hear you totally

I haven't had sex in a while and after sex with my BF im sooooo sore, but I guess you just have to build up your tolerance again:idea: :laugh2:

Just have a lot of sex and you will feel better soon enough :aright::hat:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah, only sore after sex, but none of the other symptoms. It goes away after a little while, unless we try again. I have to wait another 2 months to get my insurance so I can go to the Dr. Taking it easy till then to see what happens. I think its just from having been so long, and not being wet enough.