Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's staying in 2nite??

pookie23

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Two Godzilla movies...check

6-Pack of Red stripe....check

IM on if anyone wants to give a ragga a holla....chizzeck!

werd :cool:

you forgot your hampster

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

you have custody of her for the weekend....forgetful bastard.

yo brownie! read the sig! gerbils! I love gerbils not hampsters!

After having to cross the 59th street bridge yesterday, taking 3 separate buses, getting home at midnight, and spending the whole day at the beach, im staying in :blank:

but i did learn a thing or 2 about rhythm and motions on pleasing the better half ;)

I came home early. . . was out at a club, dancing, doing some crazy moves, when a guy who thinks he's better than me, is actually rather good, got in my face with some moves. . .so we started battling, went for like 10 minutes, i could tell we were both getting pretty tired from going rather full out. . . i decided to do a spinjump, where i'd jump up, spin all the way around, and land again, from a standstill. . . rather tough move. . . i got all the way back around but landed on side of ankle, twisted badly. . . so i gimped away. . . now i feel like a gimp and i got a bad ankle sprain and i got a bag of frozen peas on my ankle. . .

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I came home early. . . was out at a club, dancing, doing some crazy moves, when a guy who thinks he's better than me, is actually rather good, got in my face with some moves. . .so we started battling, went for like 10 minutes, i could tell we were both getting pretty tired from going rather full out. . . i decided to do a spinjump, where i'd jump up, spin all the way around, and land again, from a standstill. . . rather tough move. . . i got all the way back around but landed on side of ankle, twisted badly. . . so i gimped away. . . now i feel like a gimp and i got a bad ankle sprain and i got a bag of frozen peas on my ankle. . .

If it helps, I twisted my ankle yesterday cuz I fell down the stairs in the dark. And also a bunch of mosquitos thought it was Thanksgiving because they had a FEAST on my fckin ass... :mad:

Originally posted by i3itch

If it helps, I twisted my ankle yesterday cuz I fell down the stairs in the dark. And also a bunch of mosquitos thought it was Thanksgiving because they had a FEAST on my fckin ass... :mad:

Yay! A pair of gimps up at 2am on clubplanet. . .