Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ive been set up

t0nythelover

so the day of the blackout i get kicked out of my house because my gf is all pissed off at me, without telling me why, no clothes, no money, nothing. i eventually get her to talk to me and it turns out her mom kicked me out and didnt tell her. so the gf comes with me and starts bitching about how im cheating on her. apparanty a house guest whos been staying for about a month is a member of clubplanet and used to date Daves best friend or something. she told my gf that im in pictures with women, im cheating on her, and that i tell everyone on clubplanet that im using her for her apartment and i tell everyone from cp to crash cuz its a free crib. wtf is up with that. not only is the whole internet spying thing not cool but i havent hooked up with ANYONE from clubplanet ever. i havent even hooked up at clubs when i got out and im sure no one on cp has ever seen me hookin up with a girl that wasnt my gf. but none the less i am once again homeless. fucked up thing is that me and my gf were supposed to be saving up money to get our own place and i find out she blew all the cash on drugs. so im kicked out because my gf doesnt want me there, yet she still comes with me. this has happened twice before and i told her yo im not goin back unless i get an apology from ur fam cuz they keep fuckin with me but it didnt happen and they keep fuckin around. i told her yo leave me alone then and go home with your mom and let me be alone, but she doesnt, drags me allover the city to find a hotel and stays with me. so what the fuck is goin on?

as for the fuck thats talkin shit about me to my girlfriend fuck you!

oh and according to my gf im an asshole that thinks im better than everyone, my friends dont like me, everyone hates me, and im evil for jerkin off. fuck. i really dont know what to do im kinda in shock. arg... what to do what to do

:woah:

dude honestly...kick the bitch to the curb, get ur shit together and do YOUR thing cause it sounds like she's brining you down. You gotta do what's good for you, and if she's gonna keep fucking doing stupid shit to you and being an asshole to you that's not love. DROP HER and get your life together

sounds like she has some major trust issues if she is that suspicious. either that or she was looking for a way out of the relationship.

either way, she's a fucking psycho. especially if she is willing to end a relationship based upon "evidence" given to her by a house guest who may be trying to get in her pants.

if you could get back with her...would you want to after this crap?

Welcome to the darkside of CP. It sucks, i always try to be careful about what i post on cp because you never know who might read it the next day.

I'd say drop her and move on, you don't need the drama. What a horrible story, some people just need to get help. Good luck man.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

werd...were still together...

the fuck that fucked me is a girl and not a guy...

arg...

this happened mad times already...i got to think on mad shit

OhH she is pussy blocking!!

She wants you or your girl..

Watch your back Tony - Girls are evil..

ok wtf??

besides all the drama she *invented* to draw attention away from the fact that she USED ALL YOUR MONEY ON DRUGS...

ok wait... there is no "besidies"!!!

holy fuck dude... she is USING you. she is using you and your money to finance her DRUG ADDICTION. don´t let yourself get confused by the drama she´s CONSTRUCTING to distract you from the REAL thing.

dump that bitch NOW dude...

she is USING you for financing her DRUG ADDICTION!

Originally posted by somebitch

youre stupid for giving her your money to "save". never depend on anyone unless it is legally bound lol. you need to go out and get your own place & be independent, she has too much power over you by letting you live there.

Tell me about it wow, talk about female domination :eek:

TonyLover don't listen to these guys. Get yourself as many credit cards as u can.. and buy yourself a tent bro

Btw.. it's not the action that counts.. It's that THOUGHT that you suffer from. Soo.. u shouldn't have been jackin off while thinkin of other girls :( Woman sense these things and assume it as cheatin.

this is why,im never having a relationship.

crazy bitches.

tell her to get the shit straight or dont talk .if anybody is in relationship,they got to trust each other.if they cant,why r they in relationship????

im sorry,dude.

life sucks,aint it?

Originally posted by weed247

this is why,im never having a relationship.

crazy bitches.

tell her to get the shit straight or dont talk .if anybody is in relationship,they got to trust each other.if they cant,why r they in relationship????

im sorry,dude.

life sucks,aint it?

werd

problem is every time i try to end shit she fuckin convinces me to give her another chance...stupid me...yo guys dont be like me...smack a ho if she actin up or just play bitches cuz thats what they are...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

werd

problem is every time i try to end shit she fuckin convinces me to give her another chance...stupid me...yo guys dont be like me...smack a ho if she actin up or just play bitches cuz thats what they are...

not all of us :)

she's a really cool girl. very interesting person.

but maybe not ms. right for you.

perhaps you should take a break and think for a while, if you're around her, it might distract you from what might be available to you, as in other options on how to live your life.

be selfish this time. think only about yourself. you need to. it's your life. and you're an intelligent, good guy. you deserve better than that.

:isok: