Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cream Review

first got in, looked good, a lot of good looking girls...crowd was pretty chill...the place is def nice and has a lot of potential but they gotta do something with it...first of all, whoever was in the house room can thank me for turning the AC on, i found the thermostat which they had set to 85 degrees, and lowered it to 70 something so the AC came on...second, whoever was DJing around 2 lost the crowd, they were playing like late afterhours music that wasnt appropriate for 2 o'clock. they have those 2 VIP rooms, u cant expect people to buy $130 bottles at an 18+ party, cause the people that have that kinda money to spend arent gonna spend it at an 18 party, so my suggestion there is make those rooms spots for people 21+ to chill out in, and making one of them a smoking room would be a great idea cause u are gonna lose a lot of people by not having a place to smoke. but like i said, place has a lot of potential if the right changes are made and u can somehow get the crowd that came this week back next week.

I checked out Cream last night. I have alot of respect for the promoter' of this party. Well I was there for about 1 hour before I decided this was not for me . I am 22. I felt like I was baby sitting. My cousin who is 16 was there with 7 of his friends. This is not a club. This is a lounge that is nice but in the 70's on columbus ave. This party in my opinion will not last two weeks. All these promoters are planning on leaving in about 3 weeks anyway to work at the larger clubs.

I ended up going back to Webster HAll and it was Packed and the music and crowd is Superior to Cream. You can not compare the two.

Originally posted by powerpill

I checked out Cream last night. I have alot of respect for the promoter' of this party. Well I was there for about 1 hour before I decided this was not for me . I am 22. I felt like I was baby sitting. My cousin who is 16 was there with 7 of his friends. This is not a club. This is a lounge that is nice but in the 70's on columbus ave. This party in my opinion will not last two weeks. All these promoters are planning on leaving in about 3 weeks anyway to work at the larger clubs.

I ended up going back to Webster HAll and it was Packed and the music and crowd is Superior to Cream. You can not compare the two.

thats like comparing the olive garden, to macaroni grill, lmao