Clubplanet Nightlife Community

females or males: Are you pretty down there?

glowball

Anyone have a preference in body hair in the unknown areas on the female? Hehehe such as the love box meaning would you prefer a nice strip or a patch, bush ect ect.

For me i would love to see some hair on a female but not to much where i am walking a jungle :laugh: what do you all say about this topic?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lilliz77

No hair in the nether regions, for both men and women.

Yeah that's cool, for some people it's always diffrent lol but not sure, it's kind of attractive when a female has some sort of hair down there is it me?:D

a clean shaven female is so sexy, but a small landing strip above her pussy will do just fine thankyou. i also think that her pussy lips dictate how she shaves though. someone who has pussy lips that flap in the breeze should cover that shit up in my opinion. perfect pussy lips deserve to be seen and not covered up by a mound of hair. thats my 2 cents.

Originally posted by glowball

Anyone have a preference in body hair in the unknown areas on the female? Hehehe such as the love box meaning would you prefer a nice strip or a patch, bush ect ect.

For me i would love to see some hair on a female but not to much where i am walking a jungle :laugh: what do you all say about this topic?

Lowball... talk to sexybabyd.. I hear she's sportin a Santa Claus beard between her legs.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I'm a decently hairy guy naturally, so bald would look really wierd. . . . trimmed is good tho, makes sense. . . looks really wierd with no hair at all next to hairy legs and chest. .

Full body wax :eek: :eek:

The pain actually feels kinda good... ;)

Originally posted by i3itch

Full body wax :eek: :eek:

The pain actually feels kinda good... ;)

Uhm, I think not. . . I like having some body hair . . . pain is fine, but that would be reediculous, I'm 6'7 and have at least a little hair just about everywhere, even fingers and back of hands.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Uhm, I think not. . . I like having some body hair . . . pain is fine, but that would be reediculous, I'm 6'7 and have at least a little hair just about everywhere, even fingers and back of hands.

:( :( Ok...