Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Requiem

teriaki

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teriaki

I just can't agree here. The first one is much better than the second in my opinion. I think I feel this way because the first one follows the storyline of the book, while the second one has nothing to do with the book.

I like Part I a little better too. Part I has so many classic quotes and moments. Although Part II is cool cause DeNiro is fucking awesome as a young Brando.

I gotta go buy the box set. I wonder if you can buy the set without Part III.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I agree. The 2nd one is better. One of only a handful of sequels that surpass the original! :D

I just want to be clear here... I *love* the 2nd one, but I prefer the first one. The first one has THE BEST ending. But the 2nd has Robert Deniro as a young Vito Corleone. That is one of the best acting jobs ever.

Originally posted by iamme

it really is amazing how bad the new Star Wars are...

talk about fucking up a great story :blown:

I was never a fan of star wars - don't like sci fi.

But Requim for a dream is a good movie to watch but only when you're in the right mood for it.

Originally posted by nourishment

And I'm pretty sure I'm the only person left who hasn't seen The Silence of the Lambs.

I haven't seen it either!

I didn't watch the matrix til this year and people thought I was crazy cause I never saw it! Then when I saw it they thought I was even more crazy cause I just couldn't get into the movie, and didn't think it was all that great. Didn't like part 2 either.

I could see why you'd like part 1 to the godfather better, but I think I just like part 2 b/c of how it goes back in time. I couldn't stand the daughter in part 3, don't even remember her name. :rolleyes:

I actually hate going to the movies. I don't like sitting still for 2 hours :tongue:

I think I have ADD :rolleyes:

lol

i havent gone to the movies since i saw the Lord of the Rings part 2, before then it had been a year since I had gone.

Originally posted by funks0ul

same, the majority of new movies, I just d/l. Although recently, haven't been d/ling too many, so kinda out the loop. But I did go see Pirates of the Carribean at the theater. Johnny Depp hasn't aged at all.

that's the last movie I saw in the theatre. Even then my friends had to drag me. Though I love Johnny Depp so it wasn't THAT hard to convince me ;)

p.s. nick at night needs to start airing 21 jump street. that show is old enough, right? :laugh:

that's the last movie I saw in the theatre. Even then my friends had to drag me. Though I love Johnny Depp so it wasn't THAT hard to convince me ;)

p.s. nick at night needs to start airing 21 jump street. that show is old enough, right? :laugh:

didn't it just come out or within the past few weeks?

Originally posted by funks0ul

LOL! I Know! I loved that show. Instead nick at night is gonna start showing full house and roseanne. I watch nick at night for three's company! :D

Come and knock on our door ...

We've been waiting for you ...

Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,

Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor...

Take a step that is new ...

We've a loveable space that needs your face,

Three's company too.

Can't remember how the rest goes, used to love that show, soo gay