Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Requiem

teriaki

Originally posted by pgiddy

didn't it just come out or within the past few weeks?

yeah Pirates is pretty new. I didn't mean to make it sound like I haven't been to the theatre in forever. Though I can't remember the last movie I saw before Pirates.

I like watching movies at home 'cause I can move around and pause it if I have to go to the bathroom! :D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come and knock on our door ...

We've been waiting for you ...

Where the kisses are hers and hers and his,

Three's company too.

Come and dance on on our floor...

Take a step that is new ...

We've a loveable space that needs your face,

Three's company too.

Can't remember how the rest goes, used to love that show, soo gay

I think that's all of it, no? I'm a little impressed that you remember the words to the theme song! lol, I could probably sing a long to it. :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that's the last movie I saw in the theatre. Even then my friends had to drag me. Though I love Johnny Depp so it wasn't THAT hard to convince me ;)

p.s. nick at night needs to start airing 21 jump street. that show is old enough, right? :laugh:

IMO, Johnny Depp is the best actor in movies today. I still need to see Pirates, but I also can't wait for his next one: Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I can't remember the last role I've seen Johnny Depp do that I didn't like.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah Pirates is pretty new. I didn't mean to make it sound like I haven't been to the theatre in forever. Though I can't remember the last movie I saw before Pirates.

I like watching movies at home 'cause I can move around and pause it if I have to go to the bathroom! :D

So you like to fidget around and be annoying, is that what your saying? Geeze just sit still for a minute would you.........

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

IMO, Johnny Depp is the best actor in movies today. I still need to see Pirates, but I also can't wait for his next one: Once Upon a Time in Mexico. I can't remember the last role I've seen Johnny Depp do that I didn't like.

Sept. 12th it comes out, great character for the drug movies

Originally posted by funks0ul

there's one more verse to it...

You'll see that life is a frolic and laughter is calling for you ...

Down at our rendezvous

Three's company too

I knew there was another verse, I never liked that part, I just like the "come and knock on our dooooorrrr" verse and come and dance on our floor

You should try carrying on a conversation with her. She'll change subjects on you WHILE YOU'RE STILL TALKING!!! :laugh:

thats the only reason why we're still going out. I tried dumping her three times already........

Originally posted by nourishment

No, not the 12th. What's going on on the 12th? I'll be up for the World Cup double-header on the 21st and for Starscape weekend. woot.

Not only does she had ADD, a Tinybrain, but she also is Dyslexic. I apologize on her behalf I know how frustrating it is trying to talk to her.........

yeah but I've been trying to tell you, I want out, it sucks.....your ADD is too much for me, in fact I think your ADD has ADD that's how bad it is

then go already :(

Not only does she had ADD, a Tinybrain, but she also is Dyslexic. I apologize on her behalf I know how frustrating it is trying to talk to her.........

I'm not dyslexic, I wrote the 12th and meant the 12th :confused:

I'm confused. Who was sucking who's subject matter? :confused:

I believe the midget was talking about sucking your subject or something like that........I'm just as confused though, I think her stupidity has rubbed off on me.....now I'm doomed....