Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

merde what is it???

the number on the tv that correlates to the loudness of the volume... just to put it into perspective 15-20 is average television watching volume... 25 is what i use to wake up as an alarm clock, 40 is pure insanity~! (yet this mofo legitimately still could not hear it!!! lol)

Originally posted by dgmodel

the number on the tv that correlates to the loudness of the volume... just to put it into perspective 15-20 is average television watching volume... 25 is what i use to wake up as an alarm clock, 40 is pure insanity~! (yet this mofo legitimately still could not hear it!!! lol)

Well that's what happens when your pretty drunk:tongue:

oh and pagano spec is my boy whos in the navy.. he works in the boilerrooms, so the steam and baning and clanging etc is always loud as hell and driven him to poor hearing so anything over 30 is pagano spec... you go to his house, or hell come over yours and everything is blasting!!!

i didnt call anyone.. what happend, was that i was going to have my fam over for an early din din, however something came up so i had all this food left over and started cooking it... i spoke to one of my old friends who i havent seen in some time and he came by... ppl just started coming over and next thing you know niggahs had forties and blunts shit just came out...