Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Vick

thehype

his injury was best news i heard all weekend, I think he is over rated and the media hypes this guy up. when he gets as many MVPs that Favre has or as many Super Bowl titles wins like Montana, then maybe you can make a case for him. Yea he has been in the NFL for 3 years but everyone in sux his dick like he is a god. When he comes back, he will think twice bout tryin too hard out there on the field. He isn't a one man team

Originally posted by thehype

his injury was best news i heard all weekend, I think he is over rated and the media hypes this guy up. when he gets as many MVPs that Favre has or as many Super Bowl titles wins like Montana, then maybe you can make a case for him. Yea he has been in the NFL for 3 years but everyone in sux his dick like he is a god. When he comes back, he will think twice bout tryin too hard out there on the field. He isn't a one man team

This is only his third year. He has been in the NFL for two seasons, and actually played full-time for only one season. I don't know what games you saw, but when I watched him he was amazing. What do you think is overrated about him? His passing was on point last year, and I don't even think we need to discuss his running game. I'm sorry, but for a quaterback going into his third year he deserves all the hype he gets.

hater :rolleyes:

P.S. If Montana didn't have Rice, Taylor, et all...he would've benn garbage too.

def when it comes to this guy

man...you must be out yo' mind!!! If you don't like watching Vick play than either you don't like football, or it's your team Vick is running all over.

You didn't answer my question either....What is overrated about him?

Originally posted by skince55

or it's your team Vick is running all over.

there mite be some truth to that. I am a die hard GB fan since the days of Majik Man Don Majkowski and Tim Harris. When Brett Favre entered the league in 91, noone gave a shit bout him when he was wit Atlanta. Then when he came to GB he had one of the worst years ever has a QB in 94. In 95, he turned some heads some heads. Then in 96 he won his 1st of 3 straight MVPs and a Super Bowl in 97 and a return in to the big game in 98. Favre came into the league very humble unlike Vick, not sayin Vick isn't quiet but Favre is a warrior to the game. His arm and his athletic abiality is amazing and thats all being over shadowed by the press suckin Vick's dick. bottom line..Don't Beleive the Hype esp when it comes to Vick. They are jumpin all over him to early in his career

a-ha! plot thickens!

must be that vick ran all over the packers in the play off last year :laugh: :laugh:

believe the hype with vick for the time being. hopefully the falcons can build a decent team around him and give him a chance to be succesfull. but he's proven his ability up until now.

favre stats

Season Team G QBRat Att Comp Pct Yds Y/G Y/A TD Int Rush Yds Y/G Avg TD Sack YdsL

1991 Atlanta 0.0 5 0 0.0 0 0.0 0.0 0 2 0 0 0.0 0.0 0 1 11

1992 Green Bay 85.3 471 302 64.1 3227 0.0 6.9 18 13 47 198 0.0 4.2 1 34 208

vick stats

2001 Atlanta 8 62.7 113 50 44.2 785 98.1 6.9 2 3 29 300 37.5 10.3 1 23 124

2002 Atlanta 15 81.6 421 231 54.9 2936 195.7 7.0 16 8 113 777 51.8 6.9 8 33 206

vick has been a better qb at this juncture of his career than favre was. i'm not dissing favre, cause when he's gone from the game he'll probably end up as one of the best 5 qb's in all time, but the numbers vick has put up after 2 years are far better than those numbers favre put up after his 2 first years in the league.

vick almost rushed for half the amount of yards favre has rushed for in his career last year. :eek:

bottom line, vick deserves the hype he's gotten up until now. and now he's facing his second serious injury of his career.

favre...he can turn a broken play into a highlight

and vick can't??? Ill give you one example of many. Overtime against Minnesota....The speedy son of a bitch breaks a run for at least 40 yards(can't remeber exactly how long it was) only to find the endzone and carry his team to an overtime victory. That deserves hype. Like him or not, it's plays like those that make football so fun to watch

. He isn't a one man team

with Brian Fineran as his deep threat and duckett/dunn as his rb

Yes.... he was a 1 man team last yr

I agree about the God like status he has recd so far , but thats what the NFL does to promote

Pennington

Mother fuckin piece of shit...My year of fantasy football is now over. My two quaterbacks were Vick and Pennington. 2 weeks ago that seemed pretty damn good. Today I think I will now just go kill myself. Fuck Football. Im gonna follow soccer. When does soccer season? start :mad::banghead:

Mother fuckin piece of shit...My year of fantasy football is now over. My two quaterbacks were Vick and Pennington. 2 weeks ago that seemed pretty damn good. Today I think I will now just go kill myself. Fuck Football. Im gonna follow soccer. When does soccer season? start :mad::banghead:

sorry to hear that man

YOu have a shitty leag man. Why in the fuck did you guys draft so early:confused: Should have waited so shit like this don't happen.

Originally posted by thehog

sorry to hear that man

YOu have a shitty leag man. Why in the fuck did you guys draft so early:confused: Should have waited so shit like this don't happen.

Actually my draft is on this upcoming thursday. I am in a keeper league. Every year in the beginning of august every team has to cut their roster down to 8 players. Then based upon how you did the year before, that is where you pick in the draft. This is only my third year in the league. My first year in the league I got the royal screw job. Since I was new, I had to pick last in the draft and I had no players to start with, so every team had 9 players before I had 1. By the second year I worked my way up to second place. So now I pick second from last and have no qauterback. And this league is for money. I might as well throw in the towel this year to get first pick next year. :mad:

• 1 year later...