Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS: Would you get with a trannie??

guest00901

Ok,

So friday night im out with some friends and my boy starts talking to this trannie. Now I dunno if he's blind or just plain stupid cause it obviously looked like a man. So whatever we broke the news to him and hes like "oh....but shes slammin" im like yo THATS A DUDE!...so whatever to make a long story short they exchanged numbers, and the whole ride home he's talking bout how he's gonna fuck her and how she told him that she doesn't have a dick, that he's a REAL she:rolleyes:

So now im wondering....if you were an honest to god straight man...would you fuck something let alone hook up with this thing that used to be a man at one point??

Fuck no, fuck fuck no. . .I've met a lot of them at a club I used to goto in Baltimore, 1722 back when it was hot and underground. . . all the strippers, drug lords, and other interesting people were there . . . and me, because i was good with lightsticks for all those on E. . .

Just nasty, I'm sorry. . .i've seen some "good work" but fuck no, hells no, fuck fuckity fuck fuck no. . . .

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok,

So friday night im out with some friends and my boy starts talking to this trannie. Now I dunno if he's blind or just plain stupid cause it obviously looked like a man. So whatever we broke the news to him and hes like "oh....but shes slammin" im like yo THATS A DUDE!...so whatever to make a long story short they exchanged numbers, and the whole ride home he's talking bout how he's gonna fuck her and how she told him that she doesn't have a dick, that he's a REAL she:rolleyes:

So now im wondering....if you were an honest to god straight man...would you fuck something let alone hook up with this thing that used to be a man at one point??

Nope..............would you Dee??

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok,

how much did your friend have to drink? i gotta feeling he wouldnt do the same sober.

I remember one time, before I even met a tranny, my friends and I were getting drunk (well, they were drunk, and I was high) and we were telling sex stories to each other. One guy talked about banging 2 sisters (not his), another talked about banging a girl he had met within 10 minutes, etc.. Then this guy starts telling his story. it starts out great:

"Yeah. So I met a girl at a club. She was drop dead gorgeous and all over me right away. We made out the entire time and my hands were everywhere. I took her back to my place and she gave me a killer blowjob. When I came, I was still hard so I brought her to her feet, and put my hand in her panties so we could fuck. When I reached in, I realized she had a cock!"

We were all in silence. We were bugged out? We asked "What did you do" thinking he probably chopped him/her up in little peices with an axe or something...or pulled a Ace Ventura and took a shower listening to the music from The Crying Game. He continued his story:

"Well. I was horny, so I bent him/her over and fucked her/him anyways."

We were GAGGING. We were like "Holy shit man. First off, WHAT THE FUCK?? Second off, you don't admit that kinda story to anyone!!!"

I feel bad. We outted him from our sex stories group from then on. A year later, when I became friends with my own trannies, I told them that story. To this day, we still wonder if it was one of them that he had fucked. :D

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

I have never nor will ever sleep with a tranny. But I have seen tons of straight (hehe...formerly straight) guys hook up with them. I mean. look at my friend: http://lurker.allied.org/claudia She has dated guys for months without them knowing.

Evan

Uhm, i could tell, but then I'm used to it. . . she is a pretty good one, just the face gives it away a bit. . .

I just cant figure out guys who would fuck a trannie, not that I know any who admit it, must be the taboo thing.

And the funny part is gay guys never fuck them either. When I asked a gay friend he was like "are you fucking kidding me? we like guys! why in the hell would we want our men to look like a women? If we did, we would be straight and not have to deal with all the prejudice assholes in the world"

Originally posted by shroomy

I just cant figure out guys who would fuck a trannie, not that I know any who admit it, must be the taboo thing.

And the funny part is gay guys never fuck them either. When I asked a gay friend he was like "are you fucking kidding me? we like guys! why in the hell would we want our men to look like a women? If we did, we would be straight and not have to deal with all the prejudice assholes in the world"

Yeah. My tranny friends WON'T fuck a gay guy, They only date straight guys.

Evan

Originally posted by shroomy

so why do most gay guys look for feminine men? or who act like women???

Originally posted by ninadd

Guys use to talk about how Paris ( factory ) was so hot which made me want to vomit. She is a man!! just look at her feet they are like a size 12

honestly....i do not know anyone who, when the 1st time that they went to factory, did not say that paris wasnt hot......not knowing that she was a man...i thought she was hot and i know many peeeps (guys and girls) that thought she/he was hot...u cant tell unless ur friend who is experienced at factory knows...and thats the bottom line....i went for the 1st time like 5 yrs ago and i told my friend that the girl at the front door was hot...not afraid to admit it b/c i know that im not the only one...

Guys use to talk about how Paris ( factory ) was so hot which made me want to vomit. She is a man!! just look at her feet they are like a size 12

honestly....i do not know anyone who, when the 1st time that they went to factory, did not say that paris wasnt hot......not knowing that she was a man...i thought she was hot and i know many peeeps (guys and girls) that thought she/he was hot...u cant tell unless ur friend who is experienced at factory knows...and thats the bottom line....i went for the 1st time like 5 yrs ago and i told my friend that the girl at the front door was hot...not afraid to admit it b/c i know that im not the only one...