Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS: Would you get with a trannie??

guest00901

Originally posted by dgmodel

so why do most gay guys look for feminine men? or who act like women???

lol... good question, and I asked the same one, except I asked well then how in the hell can anyone think someone who looks like the young kid in queer as folk is attactive.

He said. "because he's cute." :rolleyes: go figure.

Originally posted by dgmodel

so why do most gay guys look for feminine men? or who act like women???

gay men who act feminine are not representative of gay men in general.

it's a subset of the *culture*... kind of like super-feminine girlie girls are a subset of the population of 20-something women in the world.

femme men just happen to be more visible, so people associate them with "being gay"... when in fact gay men are just as diverse as straight men.

i have known many gay men, and only a handful of them prefer the "fairies" to "normal" gay men... whatever the hell "normal" means anyway.

Originally posted by wideskies

gay men who act feminine are not representative of gay men in general.

it's a subset of the *culture*... kind of like super-feminine girlie girls are a subset of the population of 20-something women in the world.

femme men just happen to be more visible, so people associate them with "being gay"... when in fact gay men are just as diverse as straight men.

i have known many gay men, and only a handful of them prefer the "fairies" to "normal" gay men... whatever the hell "normal" means anyway.

Nicely put. BTW you have an Anthropological or sociological background?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Nicely put. BTW you have an Anthropological or sociological background?

i'm interested in those fields, though i've not taken but a few courses in each. sometimes i wish i could live double, triple or quadruple lives so to be able to concentrate fully in a variety of fields.

so, though i do a lot of thinking on certain subjects, it is not "official" thinking. *laugh*

i think most people wouldnt admit to it even if they did something. Personally i know a few of them and have met them all over CLUBS,STREETS,SALONS, everywhere. Now lets see theres some very vey hot ones. And normal ones and then horrible ones and then drag queens.Some people just dont know the difference. Ive gotten my "LIL BULL" sucked b4 by shemales aint no biggie. i dont find men attractive nor do i wanna get fucked in the ass. And yes i haveslept with a surgically remvoed penis VAGINA. Interesting feelin but wont make it a habit. And you knowwhat if im horny andthe shemale is hot fuck it i will do the same like evans friend did. Ive slept with all types of women so i have no insecurities about myself. Im just a horny guy.

Originally posted by silverbull

i think most people wouldnt admit to it even if they did something. Personally i know a few of them and have met them all over CLUBS,STREETS,SALONS, everywhere. Now lets see theres some very vey hot ones. And normal ones and then horrible ones and then drag queens.Some people just dont know the difference. Ive gotten my "LIL BULL" sucked b4 by shemales aint no biggie. i dont find men attractive nor do i wanna get fucked in the ass. And yes i haveslept with a surgically remvoed penis VAGINA. Interesting feelin but wont make it a habit. And you knowwhat if im horny andthe shemale is hot fuck it i will do the same like evans friend did. Ive slept with all types of women so i have no insecurities about myself. Im just a horny guy.

wow!

yo paris was hot...mad hot...just cuz ur a dude dont mean u cant look like a hot chic...ru paul was kinda cute too...but when it comes down to it under all that make up and shit there all ugly guys so unless ur an xtc fag and ur trippin at sf u probably dont wanna be bangin trannies...

then again some people are into that and pay alot for it..

claudia is pretty good-looking, but she's got big man hands (not her fault) and her nipples are a little misplaced.

Originally posted by Evan

...A year later, when I became friends with my own trannies, I told them that story...Evan

what do you mean by "MY own trannies?"

• 2 weeks later...

One night when I was at sound factory, about 4 years ago.. I met a really hot girl there (thought she was a girl/kinda). I was trippin out of my face on a ton of XTC, and I let "barbie" give me a blow job in the bathroom stall. Does that make me gay? I have never done anything like that again, and the thought of guys naked makes me sick. I was just so incredibly horny, and I really couldnt resist. Am I a freak?

She gave me her number but I never called her, I was too freaked out.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ok,

So friday night im out with some friends and my boy starts talking to this trannie. Now I dunno if he's blind or just plain stupid cause it obviously looked like a man. So whatever we broke the news to him and hes like "oh....but shes slammin" im like yo THATS A DUDE!...so whatever to make a long story short they exchanged numbers, and the whole ride home he's talking bout how he's gonna fuck her and how she told him that she doesn't have a dick, that he's a REAL she:rolleyes:

So now im wondering....if you were an honest to god straight man...would you fuck something let alone hook up with this thing that used to be a man at one point??

NEVER