Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Review

Nights statred out good, making good time to Jersey until we hit exit 98 on the GSP and them bam stand still for over an hour finially get past it which was an accident at exit 91 and get to Seaside at about 1:30 go to Merge to meet up with me friend Donna. The music was good but the place was empty, everyone said Temps was packed but nobody felt like going so we just got trashed and went back to her shore house.

Worst part of the night is when I parked in a lot that siad Parking but did not see anyone to pay or get a ticket from, so I thoigh it was free, so when I have my boy go get my car I get a call saying there is a chain on my tire and we have to pay $50 to get it off, other then that I had a good time.

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Rapture was tearing up the dance floor at the end of the night i noticed. Very good skills.

Did you change outfits???

MarcoMaxim

HAHAHAHA, yes I Changed outfits. Dont ask me why...LOL

And yup- That was Meeee on the dance floor :tongue:

Originally posted by xrapturex

HAHAHAHA, yes I Changed outfits. Dont ask me why...LOL

And yup- That was Meeee on the dance floor :tongue:

jill..u changed outfits?...lol how come i didnt notice..werent u wearing the same thing at tempt??? i hope u didnt change because of our conversation earlier that night:tongue: ur soooo silly;)

Originally posted by missdivinity

jill..u changed outfits?...lol how come i didnt notice..werent u wearing the same thing at tempt??? i hope u didnt change because of our conversation earlier that night:tongue: ur soooo silly;)

It was already late and the line for the ladies room was out of control, so I ran back to the room.....I just wanted to be more comfortable :D:tongue: