Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stephanie Seymour

Candy

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Yea I think that's it.....she's got an ass chin & she just looks old:blank:

shaddup... theres plenty of older women who she is just as hot as... rene russo, lisa rinna, etc. kirstie alley used to be hot as hell until she got fat... :( (however she still has a sexy face)

sometimes she looks great and other times shes EH. i think she has a great face but not the best nose and her ass/thighs are a little loose. some of the pics they show it and it looks good and in other ones its :yuck:

that is all just being really critical, she is overall a very beautiful women, yes, she is a bit older but i think she is just as beautiful & more so than a lot of younger models...

Originally posted by somebitch

sometimes she looks great and other times shes EH. i think she has a great face but not the best nose and her ass/thighs are a little loose. some of the pics they show it and it looks good and in other ones its :yuck:

that is all just being really critical, she is overall a very beautiful women, yes, she is a bit older but i think she is just as beautiful & more so than a lot of younger models...

shes nothing compared to you~!

<heart pounding out of chest, eyes turn to stars and birds flying around head>

Originally posted by dgmodel

shes nothing compared to you~!

<heart pounding out of chest, eyes turn to stars and birds flying around head>

hey, are you coming to the meetup on the 29th??? i would love to finally meet you. sexybabydee is giving lapdances. :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

hey, are you coming to the meetup on the 29th??? i would love to finally meet you. sexybabydee is giving lapdances. :tongue:

i do not know anything about it... whats up??? thread anywhere??? i havent been around much on cp the past few weeks... in any event, i would love to finally meet you as well, grrrrrreow~! wink wink...