Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

I love Jenna!

I just saw the E thing on Jenna and I am absolutely in love with her and have so much respect for her as a business women doing what she has done. I mean im sure there are a bunch more fucked up little things she did, or has had that they didn't say but this women is so fucking rich and is so smart and good at what she does I love her!:hump:

sorry just wanted to vent that out:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I just saw the E thing on Jenna and I am absolutely in love with her and have so much respect for her as a business women doing what she has done. I mean im sure there are a bunch more fucked up little things she did, or has had that they didn't say but this women is so fucking rich and is so smart and good at what she does I love her!:hump:

sorry just wanted to vent that out:D

shes a dirty whore

Originally posted by somebitch

i thought she was kinda annoying on it because she talks all slow and has no emotion in her voice at all. she sounded dull or something, i cant explain it.

prolly cuz she got banged some 100+ times that all the emotion in her is gone.

I think doing that many people, you have to dull yourself, which may explain her sense of..... numbness :confused:

Originally posted by smokesum

shes a dirty whore

agreed... the only thing i respect about her... is that she banked her cash, invested, and created some actual worth for herself so when shes old, worn out and loose shell have something to fall back on... other than that, i think her whole family is fucked up and shes prolly the bitch of the bunch b/c shes really messed up in the head... wtf...

Originally posted by somebitch

i thought she was kinda annoying on it because she talks all slow and has no emotion in her voice at all. she sounded dull or something, i cant explain it.

i know exactly what you are talking about...i said the same thing....she was also trying to make it all sound sooooooo dramatic..