Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day CP BBQ Updated

lyrik

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Nah, you guys haven't met my borther and sister. THEY are BAD. My brother is a pyromaniac, he lit his closet on fire when he before he knew how to walk, with a childproof lighter.

And my sister? Well, she's 13 going on 20 and is doing everything that I never did when I was younger.....and lemme tell you, I got the name trouble in Jr. High for a reason. Add to that, the fact that she's 5'4, and on her way to being gorgeous if it wasn't for her being mentally inefficient, she would deserve the name Trouble more than I.......

DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!

:eek:

A STUPID QUESTION???

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A LABOR DAY WEEKEND BBQ RIGHT>...

SO IS THIS GONNA BE ON MONDAY OR SUNDAY???

CUZ I JUST KEEP READING LABOR DAY WEEKEND BBQ...

BTW

I'M BRINGING SOME CHICKEN AS USUAL & SOME LIVER JUICE...

& OF COURSE LOTS IF ICE...

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP ON THIS POST. AS YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE SETTING UP MOST OF THE EQUIPMENT FOR THE BBQ. ONE ITEM WE ARE LACKING IS CD SPINNERS . I DONT KNOW WHO WILL BE SPINNING CDS, BUT IF YOU DO SPIN STRICTLY CDS YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR CD SPINNERS OR GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE THAT HAS THEM. I ONLY SPIN VINYL....PLEASE SEE THE VERY FIRST POST I MADE TO CHECK ON WHAT I WILL BE PROVIDING. ANY ADDITIONAL EQUIP. IS WELCOME. I DON'T THINK WE WILL NEED MORE SPEAKERS, BUT SOMEONE HAS THEM YOU CAN BRING THEM AS WELL.

THANKS!

just wanted to thank you for letting me come to your BBQ. I've chatted to a couple of you online but dont really know anybody. my philosophy being 'a stranger is a friend you havent met yet', so im looking forward to making a few new friends.

cant wait to spin a little UK house for you guys :)

hope i find the place, my flight from Ft Lauderdale leaves at 12pm!

peace :aright:

Chris Reiss

Ive attached a map of what i believe to be your location. if someone could verify it for me that would be great.

Originally posted by djreiss

just wanted to thank you for letting me come to your BBQ. I've chatted to a couple of you online but dont really know anybody. my philosophy being 'a stranger is a friend you havent met yet', so im looking forward to making a few new friends.

Chris Reiss

Ive attached a map of what i believe to be your location. if someone could verify it for me that would be great.

Thats it reiss....but don't worry I'll be posting directions in detail like on thursday or friday next week!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Chris Reiss

:bounce:

Chris Reiss

Hey man, where at in ft lauderdale do you live, Im up in Davie.

maybee we could get to gether some time and chill and spin some?

Originally posted by lyrik

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HEADS UP ON THIS POST. AS YOU ALL KNOW I WILL BE SETTING UP MOST OF THE EQUIPMENT FOR THE BBQ. ONE ITEM WE ARE LACKING IS CD SPINNERS . I DONT KNOW WHO WILL BE SPINNING CDS, BUT IF YOU DO SPIN STRICTLY CDS YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR CD SPINNERS OR GET A HOLD OF SOMEONE THAT HAS THEM. I ONLY SPIN VINYL....PLEASE SEE THE VERY FIRST POST I MADE TO CHECK ON WHAT I WILL BE PROVIDING. ANY ADDITIONAL EQUIP. IS WELCOME. I DON'T THINK WE WILL NEED MORE SPEAKERS, BUT SOMEONE HAS THEM YOU CAN BRING THEM AS WELL.

THANKS!

Stick to wax

:D

Originally posted by mrmiami

Hey man, where at in ft lauderdale do you live, Im up in Davie.

maybee we could get to gether some time and chill and spin some?

You live up by me?

I better get an invite bro, expecially since I didn't get to hear you on Thursday.

Justed wanted to give another heads up to the DJs coming out. I have not really set specific times for you guys to spin, so I will leave it as whenever you guys show up we work it out. Party starts at 1:30 PM and goes until whenever so we will have plenty of time to get ya in.

On a side note I have been speaking with DJ that will be coming out (Mirza) and he has told me that it is quite possible that we will have a guest DJ in the house...so hopefully he can come down and get down on the decks for us....I don't know how many of you are into his music but to let know it will be....hopefully if he can make it...

DJ Hardware!

Originally posted by lyrik

Justed wanted to give another heads up to the DJs coming out. I have not really set specific times for you guys to spin, so I will leave it as whenever you guys show up we work it out. Party starts at 1:30 PM and goes until whenever so we will have plenty of time to get ya in.

On a side note I have been speaking with DJ that will be coming out (Mirza) and he has told me that it is quite possible that we will have a guest DJ in the house...so hopefully he can come down and get down on the decks for us....I don't know how many of you are into his music but to let know it will be....hopefully if he can make it...

DJ Hardware!

that shoul be good...i know hardware personally..i used to own a club in colombia and i took him to spin there..would be good to see him again...