• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

Make sure it's one he can keep ;)

Oh for sure, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing it again. *lol*

Originally posted by lyrik

So far ...So good ...I have been wathcing the weather forcast for this day and if stays we will have partly cloudy skys and great weather....Hopefully....we all know Miami!

men im triying to figure out what to do...doing my best to make it...i let you know...

Originally posted by lyrik

Just try to show up for at least an hour or 2...it starts at 1PM and goes till whenever.

thats what i think i would do...maybe one hour or 2 max...i have to come back to my bussines....and im spining at BED that night.....but i really want to go and meet all you people

Originally posted by shroomy

Hell yes, but hate to tell you, but I got a higher bid for it for when Im done with it. ;) (but maybe flip was getting it for you and not himself?)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It will dissappear into the depths of his huge ass....LMAO!!

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

Yeah, I wanna try to swing by....let's see on the babysitting situation.

If you have to bring the munchkins, I will be more than happy to help watch them for you. :) Your kids are gorgeous!

And Marlon Jr. too. :D

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

If you have to bring the munchkins, I will be more than happy to help watch them for you. :) Your kids are gorgeous!

Awww, que linda!

Thanks, that way it won't be so bad if we do take them with us, just for a little bit at least. Aaron would love going in the pool :) And he loves the music.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

awwwwwwwwwwww thanx jackster !!! :D but i must warn you that uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nm... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh good luck :shake: :shake: :shake: <---just be

Guest brwneydtrouble

Nah, you guys haven't met my borther and sister. THEY are BAD. My brother is a pyromaniac, he lit his closet on fire when he before he knew how to walk, with a childproof lighter.

And my sister? Well, she's 13 going on 20 and is doing everything that I never did when I was younger.....and lemme tell you, I got the name trouble in Jr. High for a reason. Add to that, the fact that she's 5'4, and on her way to being gorgeous if it wasn't for her being mentally inefficient, she would deserve the name Trouble more than I.......

Sup guys...I know I don't post much but I try to stay in tune with what's going on and ....what's not. But it seems like this 4th CP BBQ is definitely going on and I'm in. I'll be bringing burgers, buns, and Bacardi and colke...the kind you drink of course.;):D:cool:

Originally posted by yellowdevil

showing up at a place where I dont know anyone is terryfing to me

and I dont know that Ill be in Miami yet..

I still got to find a damn apartment

Hey Yellowdevil, well this will be a good chance to meet everyone and actually talk to us since it is kinda hard to talk at the clubs sometimes. and hello im Eric, now you know me, so come on and party with us.:cool:

Guest brwneydtrouble

I agree....its gonna be lots of fun. I have a feeling that this will be the best BBQ yet.....

You guys better not let me down!!!!