Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ktu BARFstock what a horrible concert.

Horrible lighting......

Horrible MC'ing by Vic Latino. Who The Fuck made this guy famous and gave him a job!?!?. He’s like a living stereotype what a fucken joke...

WTF ktu... You would think that you would get some kind of headline performance I mean are you for kidding me they even had ??? REAL2REAL?!?! LMFAO... ktu really is a sinking ship they really dug to the bottom of the barrel with the performers... hahahha what a wack concert... I feel bad for the people that had to pay for tickets..

But lil C is a kick ass dj, Well he must be cause hes on KTU

hahahahahhahah

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by teeman555

barely even watched the concert but had an awesome time

Oh I did to. I got waisted with my gf and we made fun of people and shit... Good time.

But I can have fun anywhere. The concert was bad. THE performers where lame and did not do a good job. The mc’s where tierd. I love Vic Latinos fucken attempt to hype people up by pretty much saying “THIS IS THE BIGGEST SONG IN NY†for like every other performer. He is a horrible mc, and yes I or most anyone could do a better job. I think KTU needs to do a serious overhaul. If I was an advertiser I sure as hell would not be signing any long term contract with this sinking ship. I really think that the way this concert was put together really showed that ktu does not have there shit together and is still living on past graces. They where hot when they first came out years ago but they have stuck with there old format and is not evolving with changing times. KTU needs help bad “The NEW KTU†Give me a break we get it you want to keep yoru so called “fresh image†alive but its getting old and the whole station is like a joke with this like fucken italian sterotype image that they use as the basis for there entire format.

Have a fucken board meeting and put your fucken bald heads together you fucken moronic cum gargling twaty executive’s hahahaha

Originally posted by parkie

Your an idiot for even THINKING it would be good. Didn't you hear the line-up on the radio?? PLEASE!

Your name is stupid Parkie

Anyway no I didn’t hear the line up. I don't really go to concerts. I just went. I thought KTU would have put on a good show. I’m not really into stars and famous people and all that crap. so I did not care who was performing.. Just wanted to see a good show

Originally posted by dancerbar

VIC must be a drinking buddy huh

ha ha ha ha.......i assumed they were on the same hopscotch team in middleschool!!!!.......or a distant cousin!!!!.....this kid knows everyone.......I am waiting for him to claim roddigga as his brother!!!!

KTU blows. If anyone saw a guy passed out on the lawn in a shiny blue adidas outfit with a black bandana on that was me.. I simply got too wasted.. I sat down on the lawn when I started feeling too banged up, the next thing I know the concert was over with.. :(

I enjoyed the time until I passed out.. It was fun. Not the music, just hanging..

Originally posted by dondiezel26

ha ha ha ha.......i assumed they were on the same hopscotch team in middleschool!!!!.......or a distant cousin!!!!.....this kid knows everyone.......I am waiting for him to claim roddigga as his brother!!!!

"I think KTU needs to do a serious overhaul"

ding ding ding we have a winner. KTU BLOWS, only semi good on the weekend

"VIC reads the board"

Hey Vic ..........Your a TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Stop Talking over every damn SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by dondiezel26

seriously i am waiting for the right moment to blow up his spot, 2 of his so-called drinking buddies/friends have no clue who this kid is, one of those 2 doesnt even remember the picture he is in with him being taken, ohhhh its so funny, one day fabio one day :laugh::eek::laugh::cool::laugh: