Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ktu BARFstock what a horrible concert.

Originally posted by notallthere666

Oh and INDUSTRY worker. Why do you keep saying that? You’re a fucken douche bag... whats your boss's email??... I need to let him know what a plastic ego douche bag he has working for him

why do i keep saying it? to remind people that this shit that I say is based on having worked in radio and TV for the past five years, that means i've seen/done/and know a lot more then most on here about how shit like ratings and stuff work - and just because its the way I am, when i see shit posted thats dead wrong I like to clarify it with FACTUAL information - not mindless babble - for anyone who might actually be interested in the topic- and for those on here who dont know who i am, or where i work, saying in those posts that I'm speaking from experience makes them all the more crediable. If you were telling me how to build a rocket, and then told me your were a honda mechanic i'd laugh in ur face, but on the other hand if you said you just started working for NASA it would be a completely differnet story - get where i'm coming from??

as for joeys' i will not be there, honestly i dont like jersey clubs (with the exception of some of the jersey shore places) and dont hang in them, on top of that I occassionally work there with my job and never go out of my way to start shit in an establishment that has any work related ties - you dont shit where you eat, ya know?

That being said, if i ever bump into you out i'd be more then happy to introduce myself and see what you have to say, OR if you ever cant sleep on a sunday morning, you can usually find me at factory, on the main floor rite under the lighting booth.

say all what you want, i'm done with this childish post.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by berniec

why do i keep saying it? to remind people that this shit that I say is based on having worked in radio and TV for the past five years, that means i've seen/done/and know a lot more then most on here about how shit like ratings and stuff work - and just because its the way I am, when i see shit posted thats dead wrong I like to clarify it with FACTUAL information - not mindless babble - for anyone who might actually be interested in the topic- and for those on here who dont know who i am, or where i work, saying in those posts that I'm speaking from experience makes them all the more crediable. If you were telling me how to build a rocket, and then told me your were a honda mechanic i'd laugh in ur face, but on the other hand if you said you just started working for NASA it would be a completely differnet story - get where i'm coming from??

as for joeys' i will not be there, honestly i dont like jersey clubs (with the exception of some of the jersey shore places) and dont hang in them, on top of that I occassionally work there with my job and never go out of my way to start shit in an establishment that has any work related ties - you dont shit where you eat, ya know?

That being said, if i ever bump into you out i'd be more then happy to introduce myself and see what you have to say, OR if you ever cant sleep on a sunday morning, you can usually find me at factory, on the main floor rite under the lighting booth.

say all what you want, i'm done with this childish post.

I have no problem saying the things I know to a persons face because I have no fear of what I believe and I could care less about your idle threats. You comparing the so called “industry†to your rocket silence metaphor is stupid because what you do is hardly rocket science and the fact that your are so unwilling to believe or consider an outside opinion of a person that is not in your so called “industry†just makes you seem even dumber. I’m not sure what the “industry†is so I dunno maybe these things cover some of this “industry†My best friend owns a recording studio with every cool gadget that your an imagine, I used to promote, I am friends with promoters, I used to DJ, I am friends with dj’s and club owners. My family used to own a bar. I worked for an ecommerce company marketing websites, ive done marketing and brand recognition. I know much about your stupid ass so called industry and besides all that im flat out crazy, Sure I may be just some common guy that is running his mouth. But I Know that ktu does not have there act together. I know a tight game when I see one and ktu is like a sloppy fat girl … I’m glad you’re done with me making you look childish

Originally posted by notallthere666

I have no problem saying the things I know to a persons face because I have no fear of what I believe and I could care less about your idle threats. You comparing the so called “industry†to your rocket silence metaphor is stupid because what you do is hardly rocket science and the fact that your are so unwilling to believe or consider an outside opinion of a person that is not in your so called “industry†just makes you seem even dumber. I’m not sure what the “industry†is so I dunno maybe these things cover some of this “industry†My best friend owns a recording studio with every cool gadget that your an imagine, I used to promote, I am friends with promoters, I used to DJ, I am friends with dj’s and club owners. My family used to own a bar. I worked for an ecommerce company marketing websites, ive done marketing and brand recognition. I know much about your stupid ass so called industry and besides all that im flat out crazy, Sure I may be just some common guy that is running his mouth. But I Know that ktu does not have there act together. I know a tight game when I see one and ktu is like a sloppy fat girl … I’m glad you’re done with me making you look childish

This sums it all up your just another promoter, that knows how to turn on a computor which is rare, what's your site red plow is this you, this thread is Way old Peace Out Dude

:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

Originally posted by thefamousmred

This sums it all up your just another promoter, that knows how to turn on a computor which is rare, what's your site red plow is this you, this thread is Way old Peace Out Dude

:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

wtf are you talking about? I dont think you even know lol

Uhmm i promoted 8 years ago when i was 15 lol