Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Junkie Spin Off WINNER reviews.

obby

Let me start off with this disclaimer"

EVERYONE DID A GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

I personally expected to hear something different. Something out of the usual. After all, Cool Junkies did mention that the judges would be voting on "mixing skills" and "music selections". I remember visiting their website and reading "Try not to throw the usual known tracks." So what do I think.....these "judges" are going to enforce their rules and Space 34 should be throwing some new and unheard of sounds on Saturday night. I went with the mentality thinking that the three contestants each have one hour to shine and being that this was the last judged event, I can only guess that what they threw was the best of their best in their collection.

To be honest with you I just didn't feel it. I do think everyone did well but the last thing I heard where new sounds that would stick in my head.

But then again, who am I to judge?????????????????????

What do I know??????????????????????????????????????

Again, everyone did a good job though. Mad props to Space 34 for hosting this event. Should definitely be done more often.

OK, you guys can attack me now. What did you think about the event?

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686