Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2003 Women's World Cup

vicman

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gots the tix.

i had to buy them online though so they will be mailed to me and hopefully they will get here by the end of the week.

i got to the tickemaster outlet at tower records on rockville pike and apparently you can only buy them online or over the phone, which was different from the first time i had inquired about the tix a month or so ago.

anyway, i hope y'all are prepared to streak into the pitch nekkid in the middle of the game. :D

Originally posted by vicman

i gots the tix.

i had to buy them online though so they will be mailed to me and hopefully they will get here by the end of the week.

i got to the tickemaster outlet at tower records on rockville pike and apparently you can only buy them online or over the phone, which was different from the first time i had inquired about the tix a month or so ago.

anyway, i hope y'all are prepared to streak into the pitch nekkid in the middle of the game. :D

have fun!

er at the match, not streaking.

Originally posted by nautilus60

No, its not. Its on the upper level behind the goal. Its all good, though...Thanks, Vic for getting the tickets!

i've never been to RFK, i have no idea what type of view we will have from there. i did seat behind the goal in the upper level at the parc des princes in paris for the nigeria-bulgaria game in france '98 and the view was pretty darn good, if that serves as any consolation. :confused:

Originally posted by vicman

i've never been to RFK, i have no idea what type of view we will have from there. i did seat behind the goal in the upper level at the parc des princes in paris for the nigeria-bulgaria game in france '98 and the view was pretty darn good, if that serves as any consolation. :confused:

You went to the world cup?!?!?!? Nice!!! I thought you were not allowed to leave the country?:confused:

I am planning to go to Portugal next summer provided that Russia gets through. Already applied for tickets, hopefully i will get them. Fucking Ukraine didnt make it - looooserrrrs....

Anyways, the view will be fine - nobody is gonna folllow the game anyways, lol...

You went to the world cup?!?!?!? Nice!!! I thought you were not allowed to leave the country?:confused:

I am planning to go to Portugal next summer provided that Russia gets through. Already applied for tickets, hopefully i will get them. Fucking Ukraine didnt make it - looooserrrrs....

Anyways, the view will be fine - nobody is gonna folllow the game anyways, lol...

yeah but that was before all this shit occured, i was still a student when i went. russia looks like they will go thorugh, the y beat up on the swiss yesterday, ukraine lost. i'm hoping i can get my new visa by 2006 for germany.

you said it, i'm hoping there will be plenty of brazilian chicks in the stands, my priority won't be on the game. :D

Then why go watch if no one's gonna follow? ;)

Actually, when I went to watch the football game a couple weeks ago, it was really hard to follow the game - too much going on at the same time - lots of cheerleader running around and all that kind of stuff.

Originally posted by lena1279

I'll also settle for a stadium full of swedish chicks.../QUOTE]

I thought you don't like blonde girls?

Brazilian girls would be hotter. :)

thats right - i prefer brunettes,and thats why i said i will settle...

And if Vic is running nekkid at the game - i am not going!!!