Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is this guy gay?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Ya, just like it was "a friend" that subscribed to Sexxybabyd's website and said it was good..

That was a joke & I never subscribed to that site. That would be very disrespectufl to my girlfreind (who also posts on here) plus i dont need to jerk off to sites of other girls.

BUT about the other guy that likes this "gay" stuff :confused:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

BUT about the other guy that likes this "gay" stuff :confused:

did you read my posts? i have the correct response. anyone who refuses to respond to my posts and persists with the "men who like anal stimulation are gay" BS are automatically incorrect in their responses. :D

Originally posted by wideskies

did you read my posts? i have the correct response. anyone who refuses to respond to my posts and persists with the "men who like anal stimulation are gay" BS are automatically incorrect in their responses. :D

Hey,

I read your posts & agree with you totally. What can i say, my girlfriend loves to eat my ass & it feels good. ;)

Originally posted by wideskies

Relax

I have a freind who does the following:

goes tanning.

watches "sex in the city", "real world" & a whole host of other girly shows.

waxes his entire body.

loves shopping

He assures me he loves woman, but he is very feminine to say the least?

im guilty of those above (just the mani/pedicure is a touch much, along with the ass eating) however i dont think any of could say hes gay unless we hung out with him, or asked him...

using that logic we can conclude that an inmate who sodomizes another inmate while said inmate is dressed as a woman while he fantasizes that it is in fact a woman Would NOT be gay because he is thinking of a girl.

what im saying is that its WHO you do things with & WHO you are attracted to that makes up sexuality, NOT WHERE on your body you like to be touched.

:laugh::laugh:

Thanks,

Brandy

Originally posted by maximman

He's METROSEXUAL!

The typical metrosexual is a young man with money to spend, living in or within easy reach of a metropolis — because that's where all the best shops, clubs, gyms and hairdressers are. He might be officially gay, straight or bisexual, but this is utterly immaterial because he has clearly taken himself as his own love object and pleasure as his sexual preference. Particular professions, such as modeling, waiting tables, media, pop music and, nowadays, sport, seem to attract them but, truth be told, like male vanity products and herpes, they're pretty much everywhere.

—Mark Simpson, "Meet the metrosexual," Salon.com, July 22, 2002

Article is here: http://www.wordspy.com/words/metrosexual.asp

:laugh: :laugh: I know a guy thats like this..

Is "metrosexual" sugarcoated for GAY? :idea:

I have a freind who does the following:

gets manicures.

gets pedicures.

goes tanning.

watches "sex in the city", "real world" & a whole host of other girly shows.

shaves his entire body.

loves shopping

Likes to have his girlfreind eat his ass out

He assures me he loves woman, but he is very feminine to say the least?

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:oh yea, and a lil bit of :ghey:too :D

To answer your question, no that does not mean he is gay.

And I have to agree with everything wideskies has said.

Anyways, me personally, in the past when I would do stuff with my ex like yeah lick his ass, I got turned on like that. And yeah in the beginning I hadda beg him and beg him to do it cause he also would say that "no its gay", but finally he let me do it to him and he loved it. Even though I never got around to doing it with him, I'd always tell him that I wanted to buy a dildo (or maybe even a strap on) so that I could use it on him, and yeah he was thinking about it but unfortunately we broke up.

and seriously to all the people that bluntly replied "yeah he's gay", thats very ignorant and close minded.

As far as the pedicures and manicures, good for him, I like a guy that takes care of himself and is not afraid of people what people think of him.

-Romina

There is only one test to see if a man is gay.

You are going to be stranded on a dessert island and can bring along brad pitt or jenifer aniston, and you pick brad.

Everything else is just feminine :)

Unless he likes barbra streisand, then he definitely is gay!