Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
xlr8ted

Ozzy sings @ Wrigley..

Did anyone catch this yesterday? Ozzy sang during the 7th inning stretch, didn't even know the words, and he sounded horrible... I thought it was insulting that he sang, and he didn't even try to learn the words...There has been plenty of celebs who have sang, but at least they got most of the words right, may have sounded like shit, but they tried..

And after that display, I hate his wife w/ a passion... Hes a professional singer, and has been for over 30 years, does he sound like that for his concerts? I sure hope not... Him and his family are all a show now, I bet MTV was somewhere taping that, and all he did was mock what has been a tradition in amercian Baseball for years... They bearly even play baseball in England, do you really think hes a fan of baseball? Even tho he lives in the US, i'm sure hes not a fan, or he def would have put some effort into the singing and remembering the lyrics.

I love Ozzy & Sharon... they crack my ass up :laugh:

I dont think anyone expected Ozzy to belt out a fab tune.

I loved watching that :cool: Only at wrigley field can you see that kinda shit....it was fab

Add the lousy end of the Orioles and damn Yankee game when the fuckin dude choked ...you couldnt have hoped for a better sportscenter :laugh:

Originally posted by magellanmax

I love Ozzy & Sharon... they crack my ass up :laugh:

I dont think anyone expected Ozzy to belt out a fab tune.

I loved watching that :cool: Only at wrigley field can you see that kinda shit....it was fab

Yeah.. you can't expect much from Ozzy.. :rolleyes: