Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need help.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Help me crush the cravings. Does trim spa help?

ummm i use diet soda for some reason it seems to supress them..but theres mad sodium in that...or u could always pick up smoking ...haha ..my smoking practically doubles when i was going through a cutting phase

but the best bets are the greens...lettuce and celery which contain trace calories put ..u gotta choose ur battles u know

BTW is that u in ur avatar...if so looks like u really chizzeled out since ur last posted pic

good shit :aright:

Are you able to lose weight with that calorie amount? Generally you want to aim for about 12-14x your bodyweight for weight loss (1-2 pounds a week)... so you would want to eat about 2700-3200 calories a day. If you aim for 2700 a day, you can lose about 16 pounds in 8 weeks with minimal muscle loss, which would be perfect for your goal.

I find the best way to control my cravings is to space out my meals. If I eat a small (600 calories or so) meal every 3 hours, my body has a constant energy supply. If I try to space it out any more, my blood sugar crashes between meals and I get VERY hungry, not to mention CRANKY!

Speaking of which, time to eat!

P.S. A refeeding day once a week will also help control cravings and you'll actually lose weight faster.

In 8 weeks i have my brothers wedding & need my face to be lean & chisled. For some reason i store allot of fat in my face & look terrible in pictures when i hold extra weight there.

The pic in the avatar is me from cancun but of course i did not hold that condition :laugh: because my girlfreind forces me to go out to eat all the time & i cant resist :laugh:

The guy on the MTV special motivated me

:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

The guy on the MTV special motivated me

:laugh:

i still havent seen that yet..it was one yest and my boy was say the guy reminds him of me...

oh and cranky...u kidding me ...i can be such a bitch when cutting...

oh god even i hated myself those days :laugh: