Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJAIS (Sunday)......WOW

OK....For the first time, i must admit, i had a GREAT GREAT time at DJAIS last night. Sundays are normally my day of rest, but yesterday i just had an urge to get a little wasted. But I was extremely impressed. Music was great..even Scribbles.

ALOT Of beautiful girls last night. I didnt see any fights, which was very impressive. Just a bunch of people having fun in a great mood. AMAZING vibe last night. Great to see Bon, DanFury, Mark Tooch, Anthony (with his husband Tommy)lol. and many others that i just cant seem to think of right now,lol.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I cant wait to check it out again next week!!!

What did everybody else think of last night???

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

OK....For the first time, i must admit, i had a GREAT GREAT time at DJAIS last night. Sundays are normally my day of rest, but yesterday i just had an urge to get a little wasted. But I was extremely impressed. Music was great..even Scribbles.

ALOT Of beautiful girls last night. I didnt see any fights, which was very impressive. Just a bunch of people having fun in a great mood. AMAZING vibe last night. Great to see Bon, DanFury, Mark Tooch, Anthony (with his husband Tommy)lol. and many others that i just cant seem to think of right now,lol.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I cant wait to check it out again next week!!!

What did everybody else think of last night???

MarcoMaxim

i didn't go last night but i did go the sunday before and i had a blast!!! since im going to the hamptons this weekend coming up i won't be going this sun but the following i will for labor day weekend!! :cool:

Originally posted by nybeauty

i didn't go last night but i did go the sunday before and i had a blast!!! since im going to the hamptons this weekend coming up i won't be going this sun but the following i will for labor day weekend!! :cool:

Well i was only there memorial day weekend. And i hated it, but last night was much much better. I will try to make it there next week. Its my last Sunday of the summer, i have 2 work at Merge the following Sunday.

have fun in the Hamptons. Is the Boarny Barn still jamming???

Originally posted by djdeanmasi

All I know is I was spinnin on the way home wishing that I never had a drink! So... yeah, I guess I had another great sunday night.:)

Did anyone notice the girl with the White Hat and Brown tank Top on??? i think shes from Staten Island...looking at her alone made the entire night worthwhile. LOL

Did anyone notice the girl with the White Hat and Brown tank Top on??? i think shes from Staten Island...looking at her alone made the entire night worthwhile. LOL

I guess i was the only person who noticed her?? LOL

Come on people...THINK HARD...White Kangol hat, Brown Tank Top, White shorts (possibly) i didnt look that far down that often, and very BIG **** Eyes:tongue: :tongue: LOL

One of you pervs must know who she is...i even saw girls checking her out:eek:

MarcoMaxim

I guess i was the only person who noticed her?? LOL

Come on people...THINK HARD...White Kangol hat, Brown Tank Top, White shorts (possibly) i didnt look that far down that often, and very BIG **** Eyes:tongue: :tongue: LOL

One of you pervs must know who she is...i even saw girls checking her out:eek:

MarcoMaxim

Please tell me you did not just censor

Originally posted by calebb

Please tell me you did not just censor

LOL......I try not 2 disrespect any chikks that may read the post. I dont wanna sound like a PERV:D

Calebb.....are you a ball buster???? I mean its funny, but i want 2 break you now:blown: LOL

MarcoMaxim

LOL......I try not 2 disrespect any chikks that may read the post. I dont wanna sound like a PERV:D

Calebb.....are you a ball buster???? I mean its funny, but i want 2 break you now:blown: LOL

MarcoMaxim

Nah man but just a word of advice...I don't think cursing makes you a perv, if I was a broad and saw you censor I'd probably say "what a fag"" or something of that nature

Originally posted by calebb

Nah man but just a word of advice...I don't think cursing makes you a perv, if I was a broad and saw you censor I'd probably say "what a fag"" or something of that nature

LOL...OK...Ill keep that in mind....But i still think my way is a bit more respectful Calebb, but i respect your opinion.

SO does anyone know who im talking about yet or what??