Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Test

Sust...is GREAT..it contains the 4 types of tests...and reduces bloating...time released test sort of....TEST IS THE BEST...FUCK DECA....Not impressed with it at all.....I have never tried it, but have plenty of knowledge on this subject.....

Test does stack well with Fina along with GH....this cycle sounds very familiar LOL..! anyway, I choose PROP over all others test...PROP = NO BLOAT...Fast acting, instant strength and pumps are out of this world....

Primo is shit, way over priced.....I have seen the best gains come from TEST only cycles maybe with Fina thrown in....Fina is a beast of its own....I back EQ hard but it must be run @600mgs otherwise fuck it...and also include test with the EQ....

Funk it guys.. summer is almost over anyway.. I started my Clomid theropy today.. I am going to miss the strength, size and pure power the sauce gives.. but oh well, few more weeks and it will be shirt on weather so who gives

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Sust...is GREAT..it contains the 4 types of tests...and reduces bloating...time released test sort of....TEST IS THE BEST...FUCK DECA....Not impressed with it at all.....I have never tried it, but have plenty of knowledge on this subject.....

Test does stack well with Fina along with GH....this cycle sounds very familiar LOL..! anyway, I choose PROP over all others test...PROP = NO BLOAT...Fast acting, instant strength and pumps are out of this world....

Primo is shit, way over priced.....I have seen the best gains come from TEST only cycles maybe with Fina thrown in....Fina is a beast of its own....I back EQ hard but it must be run @600mgs otherwise fuck it...and also include test with the EQ....

WTF are you talking about...FUCK DECA...shit, you nevcer tried it and you hate it...why do you dislike it? Yeah, test reduces bloating lol where do you find this info? Awesome steroid profiles too...Primo is shit because it's overpriced? haha OIt's also hard to get the REAL shit, did you know about that??? EQ doesn't have to be run at 600mgs...400mgs is just fine, at least for a beginner. PROP is good because as you said, it's easy to control. The only thing that sucks about it is the shot frequency...every other day, same with tren. Tren is probably the most potent and harcore shit on the market today, but one of the members from another boards died from its abuse... RIP...

Sust is only great if you are shooting every other day.

All testosterone is exactly the same once the ester is cleaved. It all acts the same it all aromatizes the same; therefore all side effects are exactly the same.

The reason some say that prop does not cause the bloat - is that pros use it closer to competition b/c it clears the system faster.

Test is the best, I agree - but go for the cheapest price per mg and switch esters occasionally.

As far as deca being shit - personally for me I agree, but some some it is great. Deca can cause gyno and bloat, which can not be prevented by anti-estrogens - so if this is the case for you it -needs to be avoided (A good substitute is eq).

Also deca is an extremely long acting drug - so it takes the body much longer to kick in natural hormone levels.

Primo - is probably the best anabolic on the market if used right - but if not it is probably the worst. For primo to work - you much have extremely intense workouts and plently of protein.

For the money, I still prefer a test an eq stack.

Tren - yes someone died from the abuse of it along with many other drugs. But I doubt anybody on this board will play with the dosages he was playing with for as long as he was playing with them. And it needs to be shot ed not eod.

Nautica