Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
fineones

lucky fuk

just wanted to vent on how fucking jealous of my boy

for his past birthday he got a gift for him and his wife

to go to mr. olympia this yr in vegas ..but not only that, he has press box seats for the actual event and front row seats for the first pose down before the crowd gets there....and a whole package that allows him among other things to work out with the competitors hang out in the locker room go to two 3 differnet cocktail parties and a sit down dinner with them ...he also has the chance to stand by the stairs so when they walk off stage hes one of the first ppl they'll see....

its the best gift ive ever seen anyone recieve ..hes a complete gym and fitness nut so its the perfect gift ...im happy for him but hate him for it

Originally posted by fineones

just wanted to vent on how fucking jealous of my boy

for his past birthday he got a gift for him and his wife

to go to mr. olympia this yr in vegas ..but not only that, he has press box seats for the actual event and front row seats for the first pose down before the crowd gets there....and a whole package that allows him among other things to work out with the competitors hang out in the locker room go to two 3 differnet cocktail parties and a sit down dinner with them ...he also has the chance to stand by the stairs so when they walk off stage hes one of the first ppl they'll see....

its the best gift ive ever seen anyone recieve ..hes a complete gym and fitness nut so its the perfect gift ...im happy for him but hate him for it

Fineones,

THat is freaking awesome & must have cost a ton. I would love to go to something like that but would fear that my girl would see Jay Cutler and someone she would vanish :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Fineones,

THat is freaking awesome & must have cost a ton. I would love to go to something like that but would fear that my girl would see Jay Cutler and someone she would vanish :laugh:

yeh man ...it was ..but they did it smart the families got together and paid for it..so it was so bad wihtlike 10 pp chipping in on it u know...

but my boys is in heaven he doesnt even believe it true...

icant believe he gets to do al those things...sit down dinners...workingout with them ...imagine asking jay for a spot..WTF!! i cant wait to see the pics ..ill be sure to post them deffinetly..but its not for bit