Great Meeting all of you

bostonbabe420

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jules5335

What do you guys pick a thread every day to name worst thread ever? What would make it better? If we posted pics of hot girls or should we talk about Danny Howells being the best DJ? :tongue:

I think Flavanugz is just mad cause he stayed in all weekend!

I concur

Originally posted by jules5335

What do you guys pick a thread every day to name worst thread ever? What would make it better? If we posted pics of hot girls or should we talk about Danny Howells being the best DJ? :tongue:

I knew all you newbies had the ability to make a thread good, but what dissapoints me is the lack of effort.

What up everyone? Nice to meet all you peeps too. I had a blast at the dip. Sometimes it's good to stay away for a while cause you have more fun when you go back. I met Dan too. (grandpa something-i forget) Definatley not getting much work done today, very tired.

I wish me n jules coulda gone to da party. Nothin better on a Sunday morning than a bowl of 40 proof jello.

Boobies next time tell us whats goin on, chica, "Stoppin by a friends house real quick" sounded like you were picking up something you left there... we woulda hopped in jules car to meet ya!

We woulda never lasted 3 more hours at the Diplomat, you guys are nuts, I would have had have gone crosseyed if I watched the sweaty dude who must have been filming a workout video live do the same routine for the 253rd time.

And the water bottle in his back pocket never budged.

We were SO ready to go somewhere though after ya got out, instead we were surrounded by the AbUv crew for hours on end. :eek:

It was a fun weekend, though. Nice to meet ya girlies ;) , I was in my fav black hooker boots with a short skirt, I'm sure no one will remember names.

Thanks for lettin us crash, Ras. :)

oompa loompa, eh? lol. cute.

SFSuperstar & BostonBabe, it was great meeting you two as well. I'm glad someone pointed you out and we got a chance to meet. Too bad you two didn't join us afterwards though. It was messy. lol. Looking forward to seeing you girls around again soon. ;)