Clubplanet Nightlife Community

with summer almost

fineones

with summer almost over :( whats your plans for the upcoming few months...

are u getting ready to start a new routine,cycle, eating phase,training for the polar bears annual dive

or do u not even care as much.... cuz abs are only good in the summer.....and fat ppl are warmer in the winter anyway right?

i plan on cutting for about a month just to lower my body fat..from all teh bbq's and drinking..then bulking heavey for the rest of the winter

so it looks like im back to the tuna and cardio in the morning again :mad:

just started a new workout, 8-10 rep range. in a month and a half or so i'll go down to 6-8 range and do more sets...

as for diet, i'm not doing any kind of cutting/bulking cycle... right now i'm just eating *slightly* below maintenance and trying to get in an adequate amount of protein...kinda...

i'll probably reach my goal weight in a couple of months and then consider some kind of bulking thing.

One month every muscle i'll be keep the rep range low but the weight high so i get more mass the next month i'll keep the rep range high with light weight to get cut up i'm going to begin to work on supersets to increase my results and also work alot harder on my abs this way by summer i'll be glad that i did

Originally posted by chrismakk69

I think this winter, I'm just gonna try to get even leaner, this way when summer rolls around next year, I don't have to worry about cutting as much as I usually do.

I am with you on this one... Normally people bulk up in the winter... But I did enough of that this summer. And gained a little more weight than I wanted to. I finally started to come down in weight once again. But with summer over, beer drinking will come to a slow down period and BBQ's will end. So I am going to try to shred up this winter and be ready for next summer. :D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Yeah, im going to stay lean. I have used the past few winters as an excuse to slack in dieting & hide in bulky sweaters & pass off my fat increase as "bulk" when its just fat.

:laugh: :laugh: those were my plans exactly:laugh: :laugh: