Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Testing" Out the new girlfriend

guest00901

I think this is so fucked up....

A friend of mine just started dating this new girl. He's 22 and shes 18, this is the first younger girl he has ever dated. They have been together maybe like 2 weeks and he IMs me today and he goes "I have to test my girl soon so you gotta hook me up with some guys pictures"....meaning, he's going to make up a fake screen name and talk to her and send her pix and see what happens. He doesnt trust her because she's always in chat rooms online and her buddy list goes on for days, I told him I think he's just insecure and that if she found out he did that to her she would dump his ass.

What do you think about this situation?

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I had a similar situation that i had posted about. Rather than stick to the issue & give friendly advice, you resorted to childish name calling.

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FREIND

:laugh::laugh:

huh:confused:

i3itch- He actually is from SI:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I had a similar situation that i had posted about. Rather than stick to the issue & give friendly advice, you resorted to childish name calling.

SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR FREIND

:laugh::laugh:

nicely put and thank you for that idea i think ill give that test

who wants to date anyone who spends her life in chat rooms? but i guess that isn't the issue here.

anyway, while what he's doing is foolish, it doesn't make him an ASS, necessarily... he's just insecure. if she falls for it, then at least he'll know.. but his time could probably be better spent trying to develop some confidence and self-esteem.

ugh i know a girl that did that to her boyfriend after like 3 months of dating..

I told her that she was being insecure and that the guy would be crazy 2 do something like that...

Well, she did it anyway and it turns out the dude went to go meet this chick thinkin he was gonna hook up. she met him there and asked what he was doin there and he lied about everything...so she explained that she set him up and dumped his ass...

...shows how much i know about things.

Originally posted by tranceaddict86

what does staten island have to do with anything? lol :confused: yeah it sucks but..

btw, to anyone who lives here, WEST BRIGHTON UP IN HERE!!

Because Staten Island is the only place where the guys would stalk their girlfriends on an internet chat.

Most of the "AoL Beef" comes from that SI chatroom..

That's why when she said "...making up a fake screen name.." I asked about Staten Island :D

i think if hes gonna do it he might as well wait a little longer. after 2 weeks you cant really get mad at someone for meeting someone else. if someone did that after a few months you would know they were a scumbag. then again, who cares if your 18 year old gf is cheating, they are both babies, im sure she will desire other people soon enough as will he and it will be over anyway.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think if hes gonna do it he might as well wait a little longer. after 2 weeks you cant really get mad at someone for meeting someone else. if someone did that after a few months you would know they were a scumbag. then again, who cares if your 18 year old gf is cheating, they are both babies, im sure she will desire other people soon enough as will he and it will be over anyway.

ROSEBANK IN HERE sen n sh1t SI SUCKS ASS

That's fucked up.. i wouldn't do it. Testing someone over im is just pathetic and immature. Are you going to save the conversatoin and send it to him after? Ghey!

This girl I know was dating this guy for almost 2 years. He had serious trust issues and she just couldn't handle it anymore. He wanted her to take a polygraph test and answer a few stupid questions. If she passes he would pay, if not she would pay and they break up. He ever drilled over of her roommates and asked her what the girl had for dinner, then double checked it. Guy has obvious trust issues. To make a long story short she laughed, went to Cancun.. hooked up with this guy who then became her boyfriend. They both dumped their significant others of 2 years to be with each other. Kind of a funny yet twisted story. :tongue:

Originally posted by bullseye

tell him its time to grow up, the high school games are over.

come on, shes 18, they aren't over by much.

Of course you give here the benifit of the doubt, and fuck, I never thought of myself as being exclusive after only two weeks! but if he thinks she may be cheating, and she has given him reason (and chat is not reason!) whats the big deal about not wanting to waste a couple months before he figures it out.

but 2 weeks is too short, and he needs a lot more reason than what was said here, to justify that.

but who knows, maybe he was cheated on last time and just doesnt want to go through it again.

bottom line though.... it may be justified, and maybe not.

this is one of the times that i thank god for the strange powers i have over men.........my boyfriends always seem to trust me and would never put me through one of these tests and i wouldnt do it to them either.

some people, regardless of age, never realize playing games doesnt get you anywhere, except alone, in the end...

p.s. - staten island has taken over this thread..