Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleep and night supplements?

Sleep I know is very important but what is the recommened number of hours and should you eat something healthy before you go to bed......another is i've heard of this supplements night supplements help you keep alot of muscle mass while you sleep

SomnaBol-Pm, Urban Biologics Night Charger and Nutrasport NitroVarin is one's i heard about anyone know anything about them? also what is a good Multi Vitamin?

Thanks

Matt

The time you eat doesn't really matter much... the overall calorie balance is the most important thing.

EDIT: In fact, eating a protein-rich meal shortly before bedtime will decrease the amount of lean body mass lost while dieting (i.e., eating before bedtime helps preserve muscle):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=3761670F.DBB9A89C%40san.rr.com

SomnaBol-Pm, Urban Biologics Night Charger and Nutrasport NitroVarin are all a GIANT waste of money.

All they are are a mix of slow digesting proteins like Milk and egg protein with a fancy name put on the label. You can get egg and milk protein powders (which are good slow digesting proteins) for dirt cheap.

You can try websites like www.proteincustomizer.com or www.proteinfactory.com to buy custom blends of any kid of protein powder you choose.

Originally posted by daillestmattyg

Sleep I know is very important but what is the recommened number of hours and should you eat something healthy before you go to bed......another is i've heard of this supplements night supplements help you keep alot of muscle mass while you sleep

SomnaBol-Pm, Urban Biologics Night Charger and Nutrasport NitroVarin is one's i heard about anyone know anything about them? also what is a good Multi Vitamin?

Thanks

Matt

The supps that you're talking about are some bvullshit nighttime releasing protein. I would never trust that shit. Have you tried ZMA? It works great for me, but I'd buy the ingredients seperately since it saves you money. Just get some Zinc and Magnesium, and you'll be set. Take a capsule of each 30-60 mins before bed, but make sure not to take any calcium products during that time as it will reduce the absorption of zinc or magnesium(I forgot which one it is lol:D) take care Oh and as for a multi, I'd go with Centrum.