Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it allright if i release my tadpoles inside my girl

nynyny

Originally posted by elementx

Dunno know if I am 100% Correct...

I believe the woman is most fertile 2 weeks after ovulation.

:confused:

Ladies help me out here.

i think ur right... theres a time like 2 weeks after when ur advised not to come inside of her at all b/c she is most fertile

Originally posted by elementx

Dunno know if I am 100% Correct...

I believe the woman is most fertile 2 weeks after ovulation.

:confused:

Ladies help me out here.

No, that's totally wrong!!! Where the heck did you hear that one? :confused::tongue:

In a perfect cycle (ie, the one that they teach you in textbooks), a woman ovulates 2 weeks after the first day of her period. She is fertile only for a very short time after ovulation, maybe only hours. Sperm, however, can live btwn 3-7 days (I'm not sure what the latest info is, they keep learning that they can live longer than previously thought), so if she's had unprotected sex a week or so prior to ovulation, she may become preggers.

The catch, is that most women's cycles don't fit the textbook definition. In fact, the menstrual cycle and the ovulation cycle are not necessarily in sync. So it *is* actually possible for a woman to ovulate while he has her period.

Let me repeat that: It is possible for a woman to ovulate while she has her period. So just be forewarned, your tadpoles can still turn into frogs...

Originally posted by linabina

so how is that totally wrong? even if shes most fertile for a couple hours... its still 2 weeks after her period... :confused:

I think you may have misread his post, he said two weeks after ovulating, not two wks after your period.

Originally posted by tastyt

I think you may have misread his post, he said two weeks after ovulating, not two wks after your period.

Yeah well what you said is what I meant...

Give me some slack here... I have a penis between my legs... Not a Vagina... :laugh: I was kinda right. But had it a little backwards...

All in all... PULL THE FUCK OUT MAN!!!

Why take the risk...