Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if prostitution was legal

funeralhome

I read this on craig's list today...

"My belief is that if MORE men used pros, they would be less likely to lead a woman on as to what their real intentions are just to get them into bed. They could get laid and leave those women seriously looking for relationships alone. It's a quick and easy fix... "

what do you guys think?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Even if prostitution became legal...

Promiscuous male would continue to be sluts..

It would simply mean there be more girls to fuck..

I dont think it would change anything...

Her point was though, that men wouldn't have to lie to women as much about their intentions of what they really want with them because there wouldn't be the risk of getting caught in doing something illegal, like the use of prostitution.

But I agree with what you're saying. Men would still be scumbags and use the sluts you can get for free.

like i said b4 i use to manage a hairsalon on the upper east side for 4 yrs. And a few of my customers were prostitutes. And one of them told me something that makes perfect sense. A MAN MEETS AWOMEN CHANCES ARE HE WILL SPEND CLOSE TO LIKE 300 DOLLARS OR SO BEFORE HE CAN GET SOME. SO WHY NOT SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY AND GO GET LAID. This is a good point i thought. And for some people who are just NYMPHOS like myself makin it legal would mean i would lose a lotta money.

Originally posted by silverbull

like i said b4 i use to manage a hairsalon on the upper east side for 4 yrs. And a few of my customers were prostitutes. And one of them told me something that makes perfect sense. A MAN MEETS AWOMEN CHANCES ARE HE WILL SPEND CLOSE TO LIKE 300 DOLLARS OR SO BEFORE HE CAN GET SOME. SO WHY NOT SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND MONEY AND GO GET LAID. This is a good point i thought. And for some people who are just NYMPHOS like myself makin it legal would mean i would lose a lotta money.

guys DO spend that much before they get laid?? Maybe I should wait a little longer then...

loooong post!

its rediculous how much money guys spend on dates.

fact is, many guys that really pay that much think they HAVE TO. they treat women JUST LIKE prostitutes. there is no big difference in their thinking about the issue.

besides being a cop-out, beat-around-the-bush way for losers to pray that they

will eventually get pussy from a girl, i think i have figured out the use of "dating".

dating is for LONELY guys that are looking for someone to spend time with on a

particular day or night and it is for guys that are actively searching for a

LTR and want to try out a chick in some of the situations that he would get in

with her if he were with her on a regular basis.

i am not talking about fact-finding situations like taking a chick out for

coffee for a couple of hours so you can elicit her values. i am talking about

these drawn-out situations where a guy takes a chick out to eat at his expense

or to the bar to drink and play darts at his expense or takes her horse-back

riding or to drive go-carts or play miniature golf... when the whole point of

it is that he is physically attracted to her and wants to fuck her.

i understand what was told to me about it being the way to let her know that

you have the money to support her and you can come up with interesting things

to fill her days with... but that is right in line with what i am talking

about. those things are important if she is going to A) marry you or B) have

your children. those things have NOTHING to do with you and her fucking.

i figured this out when i was watching this dating show and the guy on it was a

certain TYPE. he had been on several dates already and was disappointed with

the intelligence and personalities of the girls he had dated. he was a simple

guy who was looking for an attractive, simple, fun girl to spend time with and

do things with. fortunately for him, that's just what he got, and the date

went PERFECTLY and they really liked each other and it was obvious that they

were a match from the beginning, when they were describing themselves and what

they liked.

at the end of the date, there was a very friendly hug which was appropriate

because NOWHERE in the date did it have anything to do with "romantic

involvement"... just two potential FRIENDS going out together. after the hug,

though, the guy told the girl that he was very satisfied with the person that

was chosen for him to date. she said that she was very satisfied also. this

was BRILLIANT on his part AND changed the ENTIRE DYNAMIC of the situation as he

was dropping her off at her front door. up until he said that, tthere was NO

REASON for a kiss whatsoever. when he did his SOI... which in this case, his

intention was to see her again AND he was implying that he accepts her and

hopes to date her some more and see where it goes... her enthusiastic, mirrored

response CALLED for a kiss! i didn't know if he would sense the

difference in the situation, but he did :) and he gave her a couple of very

nice, friendly, semi-platonic/semi-romantic, kisses on her lips. fucking

perfect :) the chick's face was lit up like a christmas tree, and he told her

he would see her around (he should have said SOON instead of around, but he can

slide on that because he had done so well wrapping the situation up) and then

he left.

this guy went out looking for a chick to spend time with. he went out looking

for a LTR. he probably wanted that from the other chicks he had dated, but

they weren't acceptable to him. he approached the date as a LONELY guy who was

looking for a good chick to spend a lot of time with and do things with. for

HIM, dating is fine, and he will end up screwing her IMO because their natural

rapport is so good. either way, he isn't really concerned with fucking her, so

dating is fine for him. as far as the guys who see a girl they like and think

"I want to fuck her so I will spend all this time. money and energy taking her

places that will impress her until her pussy gets wet and she begs me to fuck

her"... that's NOT how it works :)

and to get on topic again, the number of players would probably stay the same.

to get a drink in a bar you have to pay for it. wouldn´t it be damn fun and challenging to figure out how to get such a drink for free? and if you figured it out, would you ever get back to actually BUYING one??

so tastey, u've told u what doesn't work, now how abt telling what DOES work? :D

anyway, what i often think abt is, what if the situation was reversed? what if it was a WOMAN's world, u know, where women were on top (heh no pun intended!)? if they held most of the power? i think things would be similar but reversed...women would be the players and the scumbags

i guess also then u'd c guys hanging around street corners with their dicks hanging out heh!

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Her point was though, that men wouldn't have to lie to women as much about their intentions of what they really want with them because there wouldn't be the risk of getting caught in doing something illegal, like the use of prostitution.

But I agree with what you're saying. Men would still be scumbags and use the sluts you can get for free.

A) Who's lying to get girls in bed? I TELL them I sleep with tons of women. I tell them I had a threesome the night before. Easy screen to see if they're still interested (they almost always are).

B) If you're concerned about a man who's only interested in sex, FUCK HIM FIRST, and then see if he's still interested in you. Maybe if he is you think he is bogus and only stays around for sex, hmm.....? Well it looks like the problem is biological and would be solved by more rampant promiscuity (remember though, it's quality, not quantity). Then he could have sex with as many girls as he wanted and develop relationships with those who he was NATURALLY most interested in. Or I suppose you'd rather live on an asexual planet where SEX wasn't part of relationships huh?

C) Who wants to have sex with a (most likely skanky) prostitute, legal or illegal? I would rather have sex with a girl who wants to have sex with me (though granted for men who only objectify and try to fuck you to the point of lying, there may be no difference... while never having fucked a hooker, I would think there would be a difference, since I know there is with all of the lovely ladies I have bedded).

D) Prostitution practically IS legal.

I guess your only choice is to keep whining about how men don't fit into your close-minded view of the world. Consider the following, these men are not leading you on, you are leading THEM on by making them believe that if they're nice to you, you'll fuck them. How are THEY supposed to know if you're only looking for a serious relationship, or something else? If men are lying to you, you have a point, but what are YOU doing that is making so many men lie to you? It seems more likely, that the men are NOT blatantly lying to you, but are engaged in a relationship with expectations (or self-serving hopes?) which differ from your own. The fact that you are only interested in a long-term relationship and nothing else indicates that you yourself are egotistical, self-serving, and NOT actually interested in relating to or helping these men. Think about what the guy wants. A relationship cannot be one sided. To have a relationship with someone you have to help _them_ and most girls who find happy relationships, and most guys who get laid probably do. Remember though, there's a difference between helping someone who accepts your help and helps you back, or serving someone who doesn't reciprocate, and uses you only for their evil ends, wanting you to fit into their own disgusting model of the world :mad:.

My point though, some guys want quick free sex, and quick free sex is a much easier "fix" than prostitution. It's a RELATIONSHIP, WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE MAN'S NEEDS!?! (Whether sex or otherwise) If you DO have much sex, remember it's quality, not quantity. But if you're not sexually attracted to him, you're probably not much interested in a long term relationship in the first place.

In spite of what I've said, if you still think there's a problem, it's can only be because you're.... insane. How can you go out looking for a long term relationship and expect to actually find a good relationship. Relationships exist in the present, and if they sustain, they become long term. In other words, your entire notion in this argument is flawed (most likely because you've been brainwashed by a deluded society).

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

Why is a man a "scumbag" is he uses a "slut" who will fuck him for free?

Originally posted by tastey

and to get on topic again, the number of players would probably stay the same.

to get a drink in a bar you have to pay for it. wouldn´t it be damn fun and challenging to figure out how to get such a drink for free? and if you figured it out, would you ever get back to actually BUYING one??

I have to agree with Tastey on this one. I could see the number of guys who give it a try, once, increasing... but not the number of guys who go on a regular basis.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

A) Who's lying to get girls in bed? I TELL them I sleep with tons of women. I tell them I had a threesome the night before. Easy screen to see if they're still interested (they almost always are).

B) If you're concerned about a man who's only interested in sex, FUCK HIM FIRST, and then see if he's still interested in you. Maybe if he is you think he is bogus and only stays around for sex, hmm.....? Well it looks like the problem is biological and would be solved by more rampant promiscuity (remember though, it's quality, not quantity). Then he could have sex with as many girls as he wanted and develop relationships with those who he was NATURALLY most interested in. Or I suppose you'd rather live on an asexual planet where SEX wasn't part of relationships huh?

C) Who wants to have sex with a (most likely skanky) prostitute, legal or illegal? I would rather have sex with a girl who wants to have sex with me (though granted for men who only objectify and try to fuck you to the point of lying, there may be no difference... while never having fucked a hooker, I would think there would be a difference, since I know there is with all of the lovely ladies I have bedded).

D) Prostitution practically IS legal.

I guess your only choice is to keep whining about how men don't fit into your close-minded view of the world. Consider the following, these men are not leading you on, you are leading THEM on by making them believe that if they're nice to you, you'll fuck them. How are THEY supposed to know if you're only looking for a serious relationship, or something else? If men are lying to you, you have a point, but what are YOU doing that is making so many men lie to you? It seems more likely, that the men are NOT blatantly lying to you, but are engaged in a relationship with expectations (or self-serving hopes?) which differ from your own. The fact that you are only interested in a long-term relationship and nothing else indicates that you yourself are egotistical, self-serving, and NOT actually interested in relating to or helping these men. Think about what the guy wants. A relationship cannot be one sided. To have a relationship with someone you have to help _them_ and most girls who find happy relationships, and most guys who get laid probably do. Remember though, there's a difference between helping someone who accepts your help and helps you back, or serving someone who doesn't reciprocate, and uses you only for their evil ends, wanting you to fit into their own disgusting model of the world :mad:.

My point though, some guys want quick free sex, and quick free sex is a much easier "fix" than prostitution. It's a RELATIONSHIP, WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT THE MAN'S NEEDS!?! (Whether sex or otherwise) If you DO have much sex, remember it's quality, not quantity. But if you're not sexually attracted to him, you're probably not much interested in a long term relationship in the first place.

In spite of what I've said, if you still think there's a problem, it's can only be because you're.... insane. How can you go out looking for a long term relationship and expect to actually find a good relationship. Relationships exist in the present, and if they sustain, they become long term. In other words, your entire notion in this argument is flawed (most likely because you've been brainwashed by a deluded society).

You've brought up a few issues that I'm not prepared or concerned about discussing.

But what I would like to ask you is what do YOU think that girl that's getting lied to is doing to have men not tell her the truth about their sexual history or intentions? ..because I have absolutely no idea what would cause a man to lie when or if the other woman in retrospective voiced that she's looking for the same thing as he is.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

Who's lying to get girls in bed? I TELL them I sleep with tons of women. I tell them I had a threesome the night before. Easy screen to see if they're still interested (they almost always are).

ideally, people would be honest about what they're looking for... a one night stand, a sex buddy, a serious relationship, or something else. but the fact is that a lot of people are either dishonest or just don't know what they want.

If you're concerned about a man who's only interested in sex, FUCK HIM FIRST, and then see if he's still interested in you. Maybe if he is you think he is bogus and only stays around for sex, hmm.....? Well it looks like the problem is biological and would be solved by more rampant promiscuity (remember though, it's quality, not quantity). Then he could have sex with as many girls as he wanted and develop relationships with those who he was NATURALLY most interested in. Or I suppose you'd rather live on an asexual planet where SEX wasn't part of relationships huh?

the thing is, some people value sex in such a way that they wait until they've gotten to know someone better to have it. it's an intimate activity that is less of a way to introduce themselves and more of a gift to share with someone they've determined is good enough to share it with. just because a person doesn't use fucking as a way to screen someone doesn't mean s/he doesn't think sex is an important part of a relationship... it just means s/he thinks it should be something reserved for people who deserve it.

Who wants to have sex with a (most likely skanky) prostitute, legal or illegal? I would rather have sex with a girl who wants to have sex with me (though granted for men who only objectify and try to fuck you to the point of lying, there may be no difference... while never having fucked a hooker, I would think there would be a difference, since I know there is with all of the lovely ladies I have bedded).

yeah, i don't get why people pay for sex. there are lots of people out there willing to have sex with most anyone, anywhere... even on deli meat.

How are THEY supposed to know if you're only looking for a serious relationship, or something else? If men are lying to you, you have a point, but what are YOU doing that is making so many men lie to you? It seems more likely, that the men are NOT blatantly lying to you, but are engaged in a relationship with expectations (or self-serving hopes?) which differ from your own.

... which is why people need to communicate. maybe people are afraid of outright rejection or something? breaking things off as soon as it's clear they aren't going the way you want them to lets you have more time to find someone who suits your needs.

The fact that you are only interested in a long-term relationship and nothing else indicates that you yourself are egotistical, self-serving, and NOT actually interested in relating to or helping these men. Think about what the guy wants.

so you're saying there's something the matter with people who feel happiest in a serious relationship? sheesh... you sound a bit bitter... kind of like someone who can't sustain a long term relationship.

just as there's nothing wrong with people who just want sex, there's nothing wrong with people who DON't just want sex... or don't want sex till marriage, or even don't want sex at all. while the last case is a bit extreme, it's not WRONG... it's just different.

if it was legal guys would still lead girls on cuz free pussy is better than pussy u pay for. did you know that the church used to encourage prostitution in europe hundreds of years ago. they said it stopped violence and crime because men were relaxed or something. priest banged prostitutes too back then...or they had to get married...but it was legal back then and encouraged by the church. learned that on the history of sex on the history channel.

When i was young, immature & mean, i used to get a kick out of lying to girls & leading them on. IT was a cruel & twisted game that i used to play to stroke my gross ego. It was not about the sex, but rather the conquest.

So, sex was not the ends, but the means.

There are allot of guys out there like that. They dont care about paying for pussy or getting laid in that manner...

They like the "game" & will continue to play the game

Thanks

Kane

Originally posted by tommyarmani

When i was young, immature & mean, i used to get a kick out of lying to girls & leading them on. IT was a cruel & twisted game that i used to play to stroke my gross ego. It was not about the sex, but rather the conquest.

So, sex was not the ends, but the means.

There are allot of guys out there like that. They dont care about paying for pussy or getting laid in that manner...

They like the "game" & will continue to play the game

Thanks

Kane

can you teach me this game? im tired of girls takin advantage of me, its time to turn the tables.