Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sounds Of The Underground - UPDATE

obby

AUGUST 001

RECENTLY POSTED FOR YOUR AUDIO ENJOYMENT

www.soturecords.com

1- Bedrock - Forged (Fretwell Mix)

Another massive breaks track from the dependable Bedrock label. BEAUTIFUL AND MELODIC!!!!!!

2- Duality - There's A Sound

Someone sign these guys quick before I figure out a way of signing them myself. WHAT A GEM!!!!!!

3- Allen & Healey - Head Over Heals (Yum Yum Mix)

Leave it to Yum Yum to create such a monster remix. One of my personal favorite groups which has a reputation to never disappoint me. AWESOME!!!!!!

4- Duran & Aytek - Searching (Wrecked Angle Mix)

Here is the Steve Gerrard and Russell Pearce (Wrecked Angle) remix which I have been hyping up for a while. You break beat freaks will enjoy this one. I know I've been.

5- Medway - Trauma (Todd Sargent Mix)

Recently pressed on "Release Records". Out of the four winners allowed to remix this track. The Todd Sargent remix was my favorite.

Enjoy

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

attachment.php?postid=1316686

I hope the bathroom chat was productive. :D :D :D

Glad your enjoying the site Biz. It has been somewhat of a mission updating the files myself but if you want something done right...you have to do it yourself.

All you have to do now is get these type of sounds to be played in our night clubs here in Miami so that I do not have to depend on myself nor my tables to please my ears and my friends as well..

J/K

Anyway, I think a rather have it circulated in the underground where it is appreciated more.

Peace,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

Originally posted by obby

I hope the bathroom chat was productive. :D :D :D

Glad your enjoying the site Biz. It has been somewhat of a mission updating the files myself but if you want something done right...you have to do it yourself.

All you have to do now is get these type of sounds to be played in our night clubs here in Miami so that I do not have to depend on myself nor my tables to please my ears and my friends as well..

J/K

Anyway, I think a rather have it circulated in the underground where it is appreciated more.

Peace,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

hey obby...you have to come and check us out someday....this is the sound that we play...i have in my box 4 out of those 5 records that you just wrote about.....i just got de bedrock and the baroque this week....problably will play them tomorrow at NERVE or saturday at LUNA

I should have mentioned that at of all the places I have recently visited. NERVE has definitely been throwing down the sounds that I prefer. Maybe one of these days we can merge or sounds together and show everyone what real underground dance music is. Something that should be felt as well as heard.

Keep up the great work.

OBBY

Thank you JunkieXL

Glad your enjoying the site. I plan on posting up some of our locals mixes so I will keep everyone informed if they are interested in spreading their sounds.

I plan on passing by the BBQ so i look forward in hanging with everyone.

Peace,

OBBY

Didn't stay there to long Biz. My crew wasn't very happy about spending $11.00 to $12.00 per drink.

Went over to CroBar to check out Edgar sortly after. A large amount of the CP Crew where in full effect at the back bar.

Originally posted by obby

Didn't stay there to long Biz. My crew wasn't very happy about spending $11.00 to $12.00 per drink.

Went over to CroBar to check out Edgar sortly after. A large amount of the CP Crew where in full effect at the back bar.

SORRY TO HEAR THAT BRO....WE HAD A GREAT TIME ..WE PLAYED FROM 3 TO 5 AND PEOPLE KIND OF LIKE IT..I GUESS...

HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE BBQ

:D