Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it wrong to kill people?

the more you analyze the way the world ACTUALLY works, the less motivated and more disgusted with it you'll become...

the way i see it... you have 2 choices:

FUCK

or

GET FUCKED

obviously, the prior perpetuates the cycle... but the latter doesn't change anything, and your voice will never be heard.

it takes money/power to change things... but its near impossible to get money/power without being a part of the problem... and once you get that money by being part of the problem... you nolonger want to solve that problem....

and on and on it goes... ;)

while i don't have much respect for a lot of laws... or even a large section of the justice system on a whole.... what stops me from letting my psychosis loose on the general populous are the consequences that i'll face for my actions...

now you're thinking "yeah, but what if you don't get caught"... believe me... if i was going to do something of that magnitude, i'd make sure i didn't get caught... but that entails more work than its worth...

i could go on and on... but i'll sum it up like this...

ever see the movie "heat"??

if not, the tagline i'm thinking of goes like this:

"never have anything you can't walk away from in 30 seconds if you see the heat coming around the corner"

is it really worth it to have to constantly look over your shoulder? to have to be ready to drop everything/everyone and start over?

maybe while you're young, you could do it for a while... but youth is fleeting... and once its gone, thats when society REALLY turns its back on you... you're nolonger a "prospect" or have "potential"... you're of no use to them...

would you bet on a race horse past its prime? chances of it winning a race for you are slim... so if you don't have anything going for you, no ones going to give you a chance...

i'm rambling... i hope some/all of that made sense in some way...

one of the more ironic things i've noticed, is that people who don't want to live, tend to live longer...

no one goes down in that "blaze of glory" they wanted to... you'll just endup in a wheelchair or something like that...

one thing i've noticed is that life becomes a blur when you don't have anything to work towards... and finding something to work towards is often a task... just try and keep your head above water till you figure something out...

i mean, you can always go out and kill someone... but figure if someone else did that one day, and killed your girlfriend... kinda fucked up, right?

oh, and like mala said... you may want to checkout a physician or psychologist and maybe think about antidepressants and stuff... they do a lot of good for a lot of people... i've had friends have great success with "effexor"... ask your doctor about it... can't hurt...

I first want to introduce you to 2 terms.

Mala en se & mala prohibitia.

Mala prohibita are acts wich are illegal because of legislation that says so. In a sense, society has tried to legislate morality perhaps. Some may view these types of acts as crime, while others dont. Examples include prostitution, gambling etc. In some socieites (even within the US) they are legal & others illegal. Are they wrong? its open to debate

Mala en se are acts wich are inherintly evil. In all societies & organized cultures, murder, rape etc are considered wrong. You cant really debate wether or not these types of acts are wrong.

So in a sense, most of us follow our own conscience with the first type of acts. We all know that drugs are Illegal, but allot of peopel see no harm in smoking a joint. so they do what they want & justify their actions.

But anyway, you cut it, murder is wrong (murder defined as premeditated) not self defense, not anything else, but as murder.

dont do it

thanks

brandy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Mala prohibita are acts wich are illegal because of legislation that says so. In a sense, society has tried to legislate morality perhaps. Some may view these types of acts as crime, while others dont. Examples include prostitution, gambling etc. In some socieites (even within the US) they are legal & others illegal. Are they wrong? its open to debate

Mala en se are acts wich are inherintly evil. In all societies & organized cultures, murder, rape etc are considered wrong. You cant really debate wether or not these types of acts are wrong.

So in a sense, most of us follow our own conscience with the first type of acts. We all know that drugs are Illegal, but allot of peopel see no harm in smoking a joint. so they do what they want & justify their actions.

But anyway, you cut it, murder is wrong (murder defined as premeditated) not self defense, not anything else, but as murder.

dont do it

thanks

brandy

Well said...

Can you imagine, as JoeG said, having someone else just fuckin kill someone you care about just because they are fed up?? Put yourself in someone else's shoes and think about how it would feel.

Fucked up.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

dont do it

thanks

brandy

bro i took criminal law and know all about these...but your answer is probably the one i was lookin for...it explains alot to me that i should have figured out on my own (what am i learning in college). thanx

TonyTheLover,

Listen, im willing to bet that your feelings are the result of a bad relationship that has left you feeling bitter. Rather than kill someone, do what i did. Take drugs, drink like crazy, bang as many girls as you can & live wrecklessly! JK

Seriously, you are just feeling bitter & probably want others "TO FEEL MY PAIN". Thats a somewhat normal compulsion BUT if you act on that compulsion you may be the next dahmer, john wayne gacy etc etc

My grandmother always told me "This too shall pass" and she was right

thanks,

brandy

PS paxil

sometimes anger takes such a strong hold on you that you start to think along these lines...i used to try to justify when it would be ok to kill people...but bottom line is that even if you do, the shit that sent you to kill in the first place will be there. so instead of getting rid of that horrible feeling you have, you've just taken a human life. and it's in no one's hands on this earth to do that. except by self-defense, i guess.

anger is very dangerous...but unfortunately, it seems to be getting stronger and stronger in this modern world.

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.

Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!

Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!

Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.

Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!

Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Inclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!

Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their palmaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Armani scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!

Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!

Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!

Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Alqueda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!

Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.

Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.

Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

Monty: No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

Originally posted by fineones

Fuck me? Fuck you! Fuck you and this whole city and everyone in it.

Fuck the panhandlers, grubbing for money, and smiling at me behind my back.

Fuck squeegee men dirtying up the clean windshield of my car. Get a fucking job!

Fuck the Sikhs and the Pakistanis bombing down the avenues in decrepit cabs, curry steaming out their pores and stinking up my day. Terrorists in fucking training. Slow the fuck down!

Fuck the Chelsea boys with their waxed chests and pumped up biceps. Going down on each other in my parks and on my piers, jingling their dicks on my Channel 35.

Fuck the Korean grocers with their pyramids of overpriced fruit and their tulips and roses wrapped in plastic. Ten years in the country, still no speaky English?

Fuck the Russians in Brighton Beach. Mobster thugs sitting in cafés, sipping tea in little glasses, sugar cubes between their teeth. Wheelin' and dealin' and schemin'. Go back where you fucking came from!

Fuck the black-hatted Chassidim, strolling up and down 47th street in their dirty gabardine with their dandruff. Selling South African apartheid diamonds!

Fuck the Wall Street brokers. Self-styled masters of the universe. Michael Douglas, Gordon Gecko wannabe mother fuckers, figuring out new ways to rob hard working people blind. Send those Enron assholes to jail for fucking life! You think Bush and Cheney didn't know about that shit? Give me a fucking break! Tyco! Inclone! Adelphia! Worldcom!

Fuck the Puerto Ricans. 20 to a car, swelling up the welfare rolls, worst fuckin' parade in the city. And don't even get me started on the Dom-in-i-cans, because they make the Puerto Ricans look good.

Fuck the Bensonhurst Italians with their palmaded hair, their nylon warm-up suits, and their St. Anthony medallions. Swinging their, Jason Giambi, Louisville slugger, baseball bats, trying to audition for the Sopranos.

Fuck the Upper East Side wives with their Armani scarves and their fifty-dollar Balducci artichokes. Overfed faces getting pulled and lifted and stretched, all taut and shiny. You're not fooling anybody, sweetheart!

Fuck the uptown brothers. They never pass the ball, they don't want to play defense, they take fives steps on every lay-up to the hoop. And then they want to turn around and blame everything on the white man. Slavery ended one hundred and thirty seven years ago. Move the fuck on!

Fuck the corrupt cops with their anus violating plungers and their 41 shots, standing behind a blue wall of silence. You betray our trust!

Fuck the priests who put their hands down some innocent child's pants. Fuck the church that protects them, delivering us into evil. And while you're at it, fuck JC! He got off easy! A day on the cross, a weekend in hell, and all the hallelujahs of the legioned angels for eternity! Try seven years in fuckin Otisville, Jay!

Fuck Osama Bin Laden, Alqueda, and backward-ass, cave-dwelling, fundamentalist assholes everywhere. On the names of innocent thousands murdered, I pray you spend the rest of eternity with your seventy-two whores roasting in a jet-fueled fire in hell. You towel headed camel jockeys can kiss my royal, Irish ass!

Fuck Jacob Elinski, whining malcontent.

Fuck Francis Xavier Slaughtery, my best friend, judging me while he stares at my girlfriend's ass.

Fuck Naturel Rivera. I gave her my trust and she stabbed me in the back. Sold me up the river. Fucking bitch.

Fuck my father with his endless grief, standing behind that bar. Sipping on club soda, selling whiskey to firemen and cheering the Bronx Bombers.

Fuck this whole city and everyone in it. From the row houses of Astoria to the penthouses on Park Avenue. From the projects in the Bronx to the lofts in Soho. From the tenements in Alphabet City to the brownstones in Park slope to the split levels in Staten Island. Let an earthquake crumble it. Let the fires rage. Let it burn to fuckin ash then let the waters rise and submerge this whole, rat-infested place.

Monty: No. No, fuck you, Montgomery Brogan. You had it all and then you threw it away, you dumb fuck!

25th hour... i love that monologue!