public sex

t0nythelover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by t0nythelover

i stuck my cock in my gf on the streeet last night and was bangin her from behind in the city on a street taht wasnt dark...i stopped though cuz mad cars were drivin by...coulndt bust...

i guess things are mended between you 2 :D;)

i stuck my cock in my gf on the streeet last night and was bangin her from behind in the city on a street taht wasnt dark...i stopped though cuz mad cars were drivin by...coulndt bust...

:eek: WHOA!

That is one of my fantasies except in my fantasy there is rain. But good doing Tony

You pussy. You never should have stopped.:laugh:

once got a bj on the bus too comin back from the airport...it was wierd cuz this other girl was like looking at me and didnt know what was happening...just making eye contact i dunno why...so im lookin at her while im gettin a bj like wtf is she lookin at...then my gfs head gets up from my lap and she sees her sitting next to me and figures out what was just happening and look at me mad shocked...haha i dont think i came though...

tony the tiger is actually the name i used when i was trippin on xtc...and i think all men would gladly take a bj on the bus if they could :bj: :bj:

NAH! Not true. I always get stuck with the more conservative guys. WHICH, you would think is my role. I am pretty shy when it comes to stuff like this. But when I make an offer you have to know to Jump on it becase that train isnt frequent. HAHAHA

conservative guys??? do you date jehovahs witnesses or something? ive never heard of anyguy passing up sex. or maybe they just dont like taking the risk. i think that shit is hot...damn im getting hard just thinkin bout it. i think my next goal will be to get a bj in a movie theater with someone sitting in the row in front of me:laugh: oh shit i just had a horrible realization, maybe thats why movie theater floors are alway so sticky:eek:

hm... i don't like making other people feel uncomfortable, and many people do feel uncomfortable when they stumble upon other people getting it on. if i were to have sex in a public place like a park or a movie theater, i wouldn't want to get caught.

in my opinion, sex in public is hot because it means you want it RIGHT THERE AND RIGHT THEN... not because it means you want to show off or shock people.

i think its a bit of both, but spontaneous sex should be classified separately. now that i think about it i dont know if we did it to be spontaneous or to be exhibitionist, i was spontaneous which is why i stopped, but she wanted to keep goin even though cars were driving by so i guess shes more to the voyeuristic side. on a side note can you imagine like a deli worker having sex all over the meats...im sure somewhere in the world theres a fetish for having sex on ham and bologna:laugh: :laugh: damn im never eating out again.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

how about sex in the room when your freinds are passed out drunk?

My freind was sleeping on the couch & he woke up to find my girl naked straddling my face. He politely pretended he didnt see anything & went back to sleep

:laugh: :laugh:

ya right he was watchin wackin off. i had sex with my friend in the bed. at first i was just eating her pussy under the blanket and my freind was just watchin tv. then my friend grabs the back of my head and pushed it into her pussy and said "eat that pussy" and she started gettin all crazy wet and horny so i was like fuck this get on top. she rode the cock like she never rode it b4 tittys bouncin all over the place. he politely turned around and said he was goin to sleep but she still got off on the possibility of being watched.

I tried to be "spontaneous"once and when my guy turned me down I never again tried.

We were in Newport Center mall in jersey city. It was close to closeing time not many shoppers left. So I decide I have to go to the bathroom when i realize how alone we are I get this KRAZY idea so I grab him and pull him into the handicap stall at the end of the row, push him up against the wall and start kissing him and pulling down his zipper. He is offering up a bit of resistance But I am still maintaining. Then someone comes in and he freaks out. As soon as they left he runs out.:rolleyes: