Life of David Gale!!

therunner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by therunner

HOLY SHIT MAGNUM!!

Has anyone seen this yet? I just watched it tonight at what a great effing movie!!! Kevin Spacey is awesome.

I could have watched this movie on the plane but it sounded boring...Whats so good about it? Tell us without revealing all the details....

Originally posted by merkie

almost rented it last night, but got the 25th hour instead. Also a great movie. I love Ed Norton!!

25th hour is a fantastic movie. The post 9/11 shots in NYC are amazing. Many people didn't like the ending. I thought the ending was great.

Originally posted by nourishment

25th Hour was a great film, but how could anyone expect less from Spike Lee and Ed Norton?

I will admit that at times I was completely lost...but what's new :) I had trouble deciphering whether things were really happening or whether they were flashbacks. I am going to watch it again tonight to hopefully clear this up.

Originally posted by nourishment

Maybe Ebert didn't give the movie any stars simply because he doesn't use that rating system. Ebert gives either a thumbs up or down.

<Channeling Kken...>

I meant to say his review in the Chicago Sun Times.

</Channeling Kken...>

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I SAW IT! wait... I think I did :shaky:

You probably did since it's a huge picture right on the front of my fridge, reminding me everytime that I go to grab for one of those devil dogs that Ed Norton wouldn't love a girl with a body like a devil dog!:D

Originally posted by prplhz

You probably did since it's a huge picture right on the front of my fridge, reminding me everytime that I go to grab for one of those devil dogs that Ed Norton wouldn't love a girl with a body like a devil dog!:D

oh yeah! I saw it every time I went to get a beer ;)