Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Evan..............who is this girl/guy

ou812

That's "Nicole". Janaire invited her to that party without asking me and then didn't show up till hours later, pissing me off badly. Last i heard, Nicole was in jail after being setup by her exboyfriend on a drug deal. I dunno too much about it. I didn't really hang out with her.

Evan

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Jocking me much:rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself PipiLongstockin.. Out of everyone i saw on clubplanet you are the closest match to her. A woman with a man's body. U even have similiar taste in clothes!

Darlok

Originally posted by darlok

Don't flatter yourself PipiLongstockin.. Out of everyone i saw on clubplanet you are the closest match to her. A woman with a man's body. U even have similiar taste in clothes!

Darlok

:laugh:

Wow your fuckin a lost chump.....I have a man's body bwahaahahaha....oh well to each their own....but your just making urself look like a fool by constantly jockin me....so do urself a favor and stop making me the center of ur little world

:laugh:

Wow your fuckin a lost chump.....I have a man's body bwahaahahaha....oh well to each their own....but your just making urself look like a fool by constantly jockin me....so do urself a favor and stop making me the center of ur little world

Like i said.. Don't flatter yourself. If you think someone makin a True statment about ur looks makes u the center of his world.. u got some self esteem (ego) issues to address within yourself sista. Heh.

Btw.. u sure as a hell look like that girl on top. It's probably a hereditary thing so don't be 2 hard on urself pipi ;\

Like i said.. Don't flatter yourself. If you think someone makin a True statment about ur looks makes u the center of his world.. u got some self esteem (ego) issues to address within yourself sista. Heh.

Btw.. u sure as a hell look like that girl on top. It's probably a hereditary thing so don't be 2 hard on urself pipi ;\

Like I said....to each their own...everyone has an opinion which is fine with me, but when someone is constantly going out of their way to make idiotic immature comments that no one gives 2 shits about....that tends to make the person look like all they have is "ME" on the brain....so like I said, it's in your best interest to stop jocking so hard core....have a nice day:hat:

Like I said....to each their own...everyone has an opinion which is fine with me, but when someone is constantly going out of their way to make idiotic immature comments that no one gives 2 shits about....that tends to make the person look like all they have is "ME" on the brain....so like I said, it's in your best interest to stop jocking so hard core....have a nice day:hat:

Okay.. Listen lady.. 1st. Slap yourself in the face and snap out of it. It aint all about you okay? 2nd. U aren't as special as u think. The comments I made aren't idiotic but true. If i saw someone else who resembled that sheman up top i woulda told her but it seems like u fit the bill perfectly!

Darlok

Okay.. Listen lady.. 1st. Slap yourself in the face and snap out of it. It aint all about you okay? 2nd. U aren't as special as u think. The comments I made aren't idiotic but true. If i saw someone else who resembled that sheman up top i woulda told her but it seems like u fit the bill perfectly!

Darlok

You still don't get it DO YOU

I don't give a flying fuck what you say about me cause it does not bother me at all.......my POINT is that you waste your time commenting when NO ONE CARES!!

Like what are you really trying to prove?:rolleyes:

You still don't get it DO YOU

I don't give a flying fuck what you say about me cause it does not bother me at all.......my POINT is that you waste your time commenting when NO ONE CARES!!

Like what are you really trying to prove?:rolleyes:

They why are u always replyin with such hatred woman?? Calm the f*ck down and relax okay? Heh. Anger management :)

Cya