Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer vocal 2003

njlife81

Originally posted by wakeup

roc project-never is a yr old just cause ktu is beating it to death now hardly makes it the summer anthem, i posted this in a top ten sometime in july/august last yr

hey asshole i know its an old track, all i said was it still could be a song of the summer, i notice ur the first who always has something to say whenever anyone puts their opinion in on a track that might be a little old, are u the music god or something cause u seem to know it all.

:blown:

Originally posted by njlife81

hey asshole i know its an old track, all i said was it still could be a song of the summer, i notice ur the first who always has something to say whenever anyone puts their opinion in on a track that might be a little old, are u the music god or something cause u seem to know it all.

:blown:

well tough guy i wasnt referring to ur post in general.... njlife hahaha nice name, figures ud think that was teh song of the summer with a name like that

well tough guy i wasnt referring to ur post in general.... njlife hahaha nice name, figures ud think that was teh song of the summer with a name like that

that was creative to attack my name like that

roc project-never is a yr old just cause ktu is beating it to death now hardly makes it the summer anthem, i posted this in a top ten sometime in july/august last yr

Ok so your saying that a song can only be popular within a certain time limit of when it comes out? Or are u just trying to show that your cooler than him because you had it before???

Originally posted by seximofo2k

Ok so your saying that a song can only be popular within a certain time limit of when it comes out? Or are u just trying to show that your cooler than him because you had it before???

sayin that since ktu and 1/2 u clowns found it in the last few months its far from being this yrs "summer anthem"

if anything ud probably have to give it to appreciate me which i dont even like

sayin that since ktu and 1/2 u clowns found it in the last few months its far from being this yrs "summer anthem"

if anything ud probably have to give it to appreciate me which i dont even like

actually ive had it for well over six months, i'm sure u've had it longer since u know all about music, bottom line wakeup is an asshole, now that we all know that can we get back to what the vocal of 2003 is

Originally posted by njlife81

actually ive had it for well over six months, i'm sure u've had it longer since u know all about music, bottom line wakeup is an asshole, now that we all know that can we get back to what the vocal of 2003 is

awwwwwww:cry: :cry: