Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic DJ Fabio

David that was too funny...Excellent work...I jsut blew up in the QQQ's....Once again...I cashed out yesterday ...excellent gains...then went short....Now I am out...and will take a break and concentrate on Foreign Currency @ Night......I do not trust equities right now.

Bro...seriously...Do you think Jay-Z knows your name...huh...Are you his Jigga? Jigga What? Jigga Who? hahahaha

Such a homo...show me more....

You have probably showed everyone this pic...now show me a pic of your nast fat ass girlfriend....BWAHHHHHHHHHHH

Kid these pictures will get you nothing.........

Originally posted by njstacked2

Bro...seriously...Do you think Jay-Z knows your name...huh...Are you his Jigga? Jigga What? Jigga Who? hahahaha

You have probably showed everyone this pic...now show me a pic of your nast fat ass girlfriend....BWAHHHHHHHHHHH

bout time u got on somebody...glad to see ur 1/3 of the way back

You're an asshole. Anybody else tell ya that?

this is no doubt on its way to POST OF THE YEAR

fabio c, wow i can not even begin to think what i should say to you

dood, you have lost your marbles by posting that pic of jay z......

let me guess you edited his last track huh

bro seriously do me a favor, could you post all the dj's/producers/musicians and even celebrities you know or are friends with,

i really want to know

I am just telling it how it is DJQ.....Bro metro Mix..is out of control...there is like 10 listeners....BWahhhhh Bwahhhhhh Bwahhhhh! You are a joke...Metro Mix is a joke.....

Metro Mix Radio? Bro do you seriously think people listen or care about the shit you spin.....

You're kidding me right?

where'd ya get those listener numbers? Oh wait, you can't count higher then ten... my bad.

On the average we're pulling between 250 - 350 concurrent listeners at any point in time. What is concurrent you ask? That's the number of listeners tuned in at the same point in time. So yes, people do listen. I don't play on my own station... get a clue cock smoker.

Qwest.

I am just telling it how it is DJQ.....Bro metro Mix..is out of control...there is like 10 listeners....BWahhhhh Bwahhhhhh Bwahhhhh! You are a joke...Metro Mix is a joke.....

Metro Mix Radio? Bro do you seriously think people listen or care about the shit you spin.....

YEs DJqueer...you are right...I cannot count higher than 10...But I do know how to price options and calculate the probability of a Delta Hedge....Bwahhhhhh hahaha hahahaha

I would love to bet you that this little Metro Mix station is out of business in 9 months and you are serving burgers.....

welp... I do love a good burger but the fact remains we've been broadcasting for the past year and a half. still going strong. I'll take your bet, just name it.

Qwest.

YEs DJqueer...you are right...I cannot count higher than 10...But I do know how to price options and calculate the probability of a Delta Hedge....Bwahhhhhh hahaha hahahaha

I would love to bet you that this little Metro Mix station is out of business in 9 months and you are serving burgers.....

Originally posted by djqwest

welp... I do love a good burger but the fact remains we've been broadcasting for the past year and a half. still going strong. I'll take your bet, just name it.

Qwest.

You're right, you're on your way.