Clubplanet Nightlife Community

played out...

dgmodel

yeh the blackout things is getting ridicuolus...people were making it out to be the end of the world....its like...c'mon the friggen lights went out...it was actually kinda fun i thought...;)

but i do feel bad for the people that were like stuck in elevators, had to walk a million miles, or some other horrible thing....but other than that...:blank:

...maybe i'm a little fucked up, but i dont think this is something to let go of so quickly and downsize either...this was a historical event...and don't think there weren't heroes...even in the smallest sense, i saw a piece on some people that went out and helped elderly - to get situated with water, or to shelter, etc etc...and add to this, it was an event that should have made you think...about our dependency to so many things...about our lack of connectivity to people and things around us...

...so so many things in 24 hours, and all you people can say is - let's stop talking about it already...blah...i am disappointed...

agreed... however if its not a story telling us what really happend, or proof that itll never happen again... i dont want to hear it... if i hear one more person tell me how far they walked or from where, im going to pull fuses out on my bathroom breaks and freak ppl out...

Originally posted by c-luv

but i do feel bad for the people that were like stuck in elevators, had to walk a million miles, or some other horrible thing....but other than that...:blank:

how about 15.52 miles, in a suit, in the heat, for five and half hours??? thats what i did... imagine i repeated that story twenty plus times to everyone around you, and you...

Originally posted by dgmodel

how about 15.52 miles, in a suit, in the heat, for five and half hours??? thats what i did... imagine i repeated that story twenty plus times to everyone around you, and you...

i dont get the last part...what do u mean??

the first part....that really sucks, im sorry to hear that..:(

Originally posted by c-luv

i dont get the last part...what do u mean??

the first part....that really sucks, im sorry to hear that..:(

imagine i said it to you first thing in the morning... then right after i said it to the person next you, and next to them and next and next... and then others start to clammer on about it... and talking about '77 etc... STFU already and get back to work...

imagine i said it to you first thing in the morning... then right after i said it to the person next you, and next to them and next and next... and then others start to clammer on about it... and talking about '77 etc... STFU already and get back to work...

yeah, i know what you're saying. I've been in the same predicament since i crossed the bridge, took 3 diff. buses, and only got home at midnight.

I think from now on i'll just say a fairy carried me home :)

ahhhh now i see what you mean...:laugh: