Clubplanet Nightlife Community

played out...

dgmodel

thats my theory/opinion of that... theyre always speaking about indian powerplant and how its a viable target, (think about how convenient that it was after all the financial mkts, and govt offices were closed already kids out of school, yet most ppl get out of work at 5pm+... adults mainly, and still enough ppl around to be considered any given day volume in an office or in the streets, and that it was on a thursday... police reacted wayyyyyyy too quickly... and you may say thats a costly experiment, what cost more that one night of not having power or rebuilding the wtc, its surroundings, insurance payouts, govt bailouts, monies pulled out of the mkts, etc...(ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...) secondly you may say the govt testing on ppl??? no way!!! tuskeegee, bombs and radiation testing in NM and Nevada, etc... so then you say how do they cover it up??? think (lee harvey oswald they need a patsy)blame it on a energy plant in akron ohio that was already failing with a laundry list of sitations, a crippled nucleur plant, over 13billion dollars in debt, failed mergers and acquisition, tons more plus a lack luster stock (ticker symbol FE)... just a thought.. i dont think we ll ever know what really happend...

i didnt say your theory couldnt hold true...i wasnt saying either or...in all honesty, i havent given it much thought since we might never really know...pondering on it doesnt really seem to have a point - at least not in my life right now...i'm not big on the whole government conspirac theories, but i don't fully discredit it either...if i had to say anything right now, my initial thoughts are that this simply was an accident...the events leading up to this incident have helped influence how we perceive it and i think that as logical and as understandable that is, it does not help make it any more "true"...accidents happen...even in nature...