Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new to the board....

phunkingroovin

Guest gabo

well this is the sex board. were all just a bunch of pervs that have a orgy once a week. we dont have time to listen to music

Welcome to sexboard... on this board you will meet the most depraved, dirty deviants. At least thats the game they play... for the girls some are good girls pertending to be bad girls... some are bad girls being bad girls... and still others are bad girls trying to be good girls so they can sell their site for 12.95 month to try to raise $7000.00 for their breast augmentation operation. Hang around long enough and you'll begin to see that which i have already made clear to you... oh and on a final note... beware Spragga and his nipple games...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Welcome to sexboard... on this board you will meet the most depraved, dirty deviants. At least thats the game they play... for the girls some are good girls pertending to be bad girls... some are bad girls being bad girls... and still others are bad girls trying to be good girls so they can sell their site for 12.95 month to try to raise $7000.00 for their breast augmentation operation. Hang around long enough and you'll begin to see that which i have already made clear to you... oh and on a final note... beware Spragga and his nipple games...

Thanks for the insight.... about the nipple game... if spragga is a lady, i'm in... if spragga is a doode, i'll just watch...

btw, what the hell is the nipple game?

And Trancerxn112 is the board resident fag.....:jerkoff:

But welcome:D

lol you'ld be surprised but me and my friends do this all the time... of and btw Phunkingroovin :jacked:

haha.... that's another thing i have noticed.... the threads start off with regard to the subject, then at by the 3rd-4th response, it kinda veers off into "thishasnothingtodowithwhatIwantedtoknow" land...