Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Resolution 8/23/03 in Freds VA....

resolution1

RESOLUTION Aug 08/23/03

EastCoast Drum-n-Bass and RESOLUTION Present an ALL DnB Night w/

Mc S.Y.K.T.R.I.P. Resolution / EastCoastDrum-n-Bass / Turnstylesoundsystem VA .

Deinfamous Incognito / The Syndicate / DCDNB

Skandalus Mixed Conscience

MissBehave Vs Inna K Junglist Leauge, EC Drum-n-Bass ,BlingTastic.com, Resolution /Minsk,DC,VA

[ THA PRESSURE ] Trakskye Vs. Hoffa EC Drum-n-Bass / TCU / Resolution VA.

Resolution is Held @ Spankys DownTown Fredricksburg VA In the Bassment ... From 8 till 2 am .. $ 5 dollar cover all night ... HUGE Bars UpStairs // 18 to dance // 21 to get Sloppy w/ Valid Gov ID ...!

Parking in two huge Lots , well Lit and FREE!

Bring your Best Vibe Junglists !! BOH

No Drugs or Drama !!

Directs ::

From I-95 take Fredricksburg exit rt 3 East go down threw a couple lights and make a left on to William street go down go threw a couple lights make a right on to Sophia street make first right into the parking lot and park come up stairs and make a right and spankys is right there on caroline..

Hey man or Men ..Check it out ..I Put that Same Thread on there yesterday and Someone Erased It ..Thats Why i put Three .. Why are you all Leaving our Threads to our Partys on for three days and then deleteing IT . Plus i checked the other pages and it was No Where To be Found outta 5 Pages.. With Deinfamous and Miss Behave vs Inna K + Skandalus..

WHY Please tell me? ... Those are DC artists ....Dont erase it and i wont post it So many Times ... Respect

John :D

www.EastCoastDnBTrooperz.net

Originally posted by resolution1

Hey man or Men ..Check it out ..I Put that Same Thread on there yesterday and Someone Erased It ..Thats Why i put Three .. Why are you all Leaving our Threads to our Partys on for three days and then deleteing IT . Plus i checked the other pages and it was No Where To be Found outta 5 Pages.. With Deinfamous and Miss Behave vs Inna K + Skandalus..

WHY Please tell me? ... Those are DC artists ....Dont erase it and i wont post it So many Times ... Respect

i sent the other one to the promotion board 'cuz it ran over, meaning it caused everyone wanting to read the board to have to scroll over to read the entire board. funkfreshdc made reference to it, so i moved it.

Originally posted by resolution1

haha vicman, you got called out - "respect" . . .:laugh: