Clubplanet Nightlife Community

beenie segal and jada...

Originally posted by nomembername

Yo, I thought these two had mad beef between each other. I heard them on a song together yesterday on Flex's show.

by the way...beenie blows!

They did have beef but obviously they settled their differences. Diddy and Lox had beef but they settled it, so I'm assuming Jada and Beenie did too. They are all doin this rap shit for 1 specific reason and thats money. Their beef was garbage anyway, it was over Philly fans and then it escalated to talkin shit. Everyone knows Jada would rip him.

Originally posted by origskeemr

They did have beef but obviously they settled their differences. Diddy and Lox had beef but they settled it, so I'm assuming Jada and Beenie did too. They are all doin this rap shit for 1 specific reason and thats money. Their beef was garbage anyway, it was over Philly fans and then it escalated to talkin shit. Everyone knows Jada would rip him.

werd...fuck beenie

Originally posted by origskeemr

" I HATE BEANS..BUT KISS GON' EAT..NIGGA GOT ME STUNTIN ON A DISCO BEAT....UR NEXT SHIT GONA SOUND LIKE A SISQO BEAT"

the reason LOX and Puff reconciled is because Puff owns the rights to their publishing..and if u know anything about the industry owning publishing rights is key...fuck da platinum albums...fuck da beat making..publishing rights is where da chedda is at

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

" I HATE BEANS..BUT KISS GON' EAT..NIGGA GOT ME STUNTIN ON A DISCO BEAT....UR NEXT SHIT GONA SOUND LIKE A SISQO BEAT"

the reason LOX and Puff reconciled is because Puff owns the rights to their publishing..and if u know anything about the industry owning publishing rights is key...fuck da platinum albums...fuck da beat making..publishing rights is where da chedda is at

"Cause everyone knows Mac's Jam easy"