Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Shore...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it took me a while to figure out but yep im black;)

btw-which motel should i book the hersey or sea palace

and the odds of getting a room this sat or should i book in advance:confused: ive been to the hersey once havent been to sea palace but some ppl said i should check there

and where do you stay when ur down there

Originally posted by misk

hershey is kinda far.......the sea garden is another....sea gem.....offshore..........umm.......whatever is the cheapest..

I've stayed in the Sea Garden a few times...it's def. one of the cleaner/nicer looking places.......

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I dont care what I do..... As long as Im drunk I'll be happy...

C-luv I told Josh him an dyou better be there...

and you better bring Misk .. Her and I have a spooning battle :laugh:

tyia@sending nudes@AIM later

I will def be in Seaside if all you guys are down there even if I do love Djais:( However, Seaside is just as fun and I would love to see you guys mangled. The only problem is my girl is makin me slave this weekend probably. If you guys go down this weekend then I will try to make it down Sat (late night). However if my girl still needs help moving on Sun. then I will come down for Sun. night at Temps due to the fact that I start school in 2 weeks so I need to take advantage of the Jersey shore. Will you guys be down there Sun. night?

Reenie~ If I were you I would book the hotel as soon as possible and if I were you guys I would go down Labor Day weekend. 1. I WILL BE THERE DEF!!!! 2. Seaside will be packed with a lot of people and Labor Day Weekend is always the shit!!!

Even if your booking for this weekend I would do it today as well.

well i want to book it asap but .......no one seems to respond and I dont want to book it and ppl change there minds no one seems def. yet if anything im just gonna come down sunday and go to surf but i really want to go to merge saturday:(

Originally posted by Reeni

well i want to book it asap but .......no one seems to respond and I dont want to book it and ppl change there minds no one seems def. yet if anything im just gonna come down sunday and go to surf but i really want to go to merge saturday:(

...if it's next weekend, let me know sweets...i'll be down all wekend at my dad's and there's plenty of room if you need to crash out... (if you all else fails) ...

Originally posted by phatman

...if it's next weekend, let me know sweets...i'll be down all wekend at my dad's and there's plenty of room if you need to crash out... (if you all else fails) ...

thanks babe;)

for labor day weekend that would be perfect:)

but its me+3 other girls who need a place to stay also

Originally posted by Reeni

thanks babe;)

for labor day weekend that would be perfect:)

but its me+3 other girls who need a place to stay also

...lol...hey now...there is enough room but something tells me my father's heart condition would not be a good thing in this scenario...if him and his wheefey go away, i'll let you know...if that's the case, the entire house will be available and trade talks will commence...;)