Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

How's everyone?

Recommended Posts

The board is a little dead today, people must actually be doing some work. Personally, I think this day has been dragging by, what does everyone else think? I wish it was Friday because I am looking forward to the weekend!:D What's everyone's plans for this weekend if you aren't going to Diggers on Saturday night, even if you are what's your plans.... Just a little board and lonely:tongue: :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes every board has been majorly dead today :blank:

kind of sux, i wanted to go out and be in the sun, considering i am going to start working tomorrow, wow, yes da boobies got a job, actually i gots TWO!!! :D

i hate doing nothing anymore, can't wait to be busy, busy, busy :cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

The board is a little dead today, people must actually be doing some work. Personally, I think this day has been dragging by, what does everyone else think? I wish it was Friday because I am looking forward to the weekend!:D What's everyone's plans for this weekend if you aren't going to Diggers on Saturday night, even if you are what's your plans.... Just a little board and lonely:tongue: :D

Nah - friday can wait. I'd be happier if it was Thursday :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been a very long and boring day. I really feel like I have been here forever! I think it's because it's so nice out and I just want to get out of here!

I'm going to the Tweak party on Saturday - a few of my DJ friends are spinning so I need to go and support them. It should definitely be a good time! I hope Sunday is nice because we are supposed to go to the Atlantic Beach Club in Newport which is a really fun place right on the beach where you can drink.

Jess - you could write some reviews of Ibizia if you are bored :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jules5335

Jess - you could write some reviews of Ibizia if you are bored :D

Well I did say I was bored but I am still wicked busy... I posted a review of Ibiza only at http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8820 it's my short and cleaned up review of Ibiza only. Didn't post about everything else, that and the dirty version of what really happened in Ibiza will have to wait until I see you!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

Well I did say I was bored but I am still wicked busy... I posted a review of Ibiza only at http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=8820 it's my short and cleaned up review of Ibiza only. Didn't post about everything else, that and the dirty version of what really happened in Ibiza will have to wait until I see you!:D

Great review... !!!! You set the mood quite nicely. Glad you had a great time..!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by stymie

im just playin, but seriousley i might mangle this troll i work with in the parking lot of my work today.

This troll you speak of, does this troll look like those cute little trolls with the colorful hair made of plastic, or does this troll look like the scary ones in say Lord of the Rings? Just to get a visual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×