Clubplanet Nightlife Community

neptunes clones ablum review

Originally posted by mikeynine999

fucking cd is sick pharrell is the man evry song on it i love should be a very big alblum

Yo man if you like that cd so much by the way your review seems, go cop the brand new kay slay....Streetsweepers Presents: The Drama Hour hosted by Pharrel....Got alot of new shit from him on their, lil singin and mad beats its a sick mixtape....I want these 2 guys man, the neptunes to make a fuckin house album or like crazy club tracks or soemthin man, every track would be nuts....

Originally posted by househead24

Yo man if you like that cd so much by the way your review seems, go cop the brand new kay slay....Streetsweepers Presents: The Drama Hour hosted by Pharrel....Got alot of new shit from him on their, lil singin and mad beats its a sick mixtape....I want these 2 guys man, the neptunes to make a fuckin house album or like crazy club tracks or soemthin man, every track would be nuts....

That fuckin CD is bangin... That new Snoop and Pharell song is bonkers. He killed that beat:eek: