Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve in search of "new partner"??

mp3some

I got this email today, and i also saw the post on the ny boards...

Seems a little weird, the way they are soliciting for a partner...

Apparently they dont want the staff to know about it..?!?! but if they're sending mass emails, what do they expect... anyway, read for urselves...

Shares in Nerve Lounge / Nightclub - For Sale - (South Beach, FL)

NERVE LOUNGE

247 23rd street Miami beach, FL 33139

Partner forced to sell his shares immediately

(Asking price $75,000.00 - Cash Only)

Great opportunity to work alongside some of the top most experienced people in the business today

Club is open, staffed, and fully operational

10 yr. lease

4cop liquor license (till 5am)

5,000 sq. feet + offices

Steve Dash - Phazon Sound System

Full Comar Lighting System

Fully Stocked With Liquor

Everything Top Of The Line

We have just invested over 600k cash into club!

Needs nothing, great opportunity for someone who wants to invest in the Nightclub business for pennies on the dollar

Hang with models, world class DJ's and celebrities, conduct business meetings, nothing beats the elite few who can say they own a prestigious nightspot, in the Florida, south beach market

Your welcome to stop by the club at anytime to see the operation, but the staff is unaware of a pending sale so please don't call the club or speak to any employees in reference to this E-mail - Direct any questions to me via E-mail and I will answer everything

Please serious inquiries only!

For more information please E-mail All of your contact information (full name, Phone #, E-mail, etc.)

To NerveMiami@aol.com

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by mp3some

Apparently they dont want the staff to know about it..?!?! but if they're sending mass emails, what do they expect... anyway, read for urselves...

NERVE LOUNGE

Great opportunity to work alongside some of the top most experienced people in the business today

10 yr. lease

5,000 sq. feet + offices

Needs nothing, great opportunity for someone who wants to invest in the Nightclub business for pennies on the dollar

Hang with models, world class DJ's and celebrities, conduct business meetings, nothing beats the elite few who can say they own a prestigious nightspot, in the Florida, south beach market

Your welcome to stop by the club at anytime to see the operation, but the staff is unaware of a pending sale so please don't call the club or speak to any employees in reference to this E-mail - Direct any questions to me via E-mail and I will answer everything

For more information please E-mail All of your contact information (full name, Phone #, E-mail, etc.)

To NerveMiami@aol.com

Interesting......

Originally posted by mp3some

NERVE LOUNGE

10 yr. lease

5,000 sq. feet + offices

To NerveMiami@aol.com

Yeah I got this in my e-mail and thought what are they thinking? This is definitely gonna get to someone's ears and quickly with that mass mailing.:eek: